NHL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the maple leafs and choking away 3-goal leads in critical playoff games, name a more iconic duo

The runners up:

51IAp52gLqL._AC_.jpg

McCartneyLennon.jpg

peanutbutter-and-jelly-sandwich.jpg

That was some of the most intense hockey I've watched in a long time. Blackhawks and especially Corey Crawford looked inspired.

They go through so much effort to prove that it’s not rigged that it seems rigged.

Also, the guy did drop the NYR ball in and pull it back out. Makes me think they secretly had two.

he puts every free throw in the top corner and he's the best 3-point shooter in the CHL since sidney crosby.

Last edited:
congrats to the lightning but i'm not so sure that the packed, maskless street party going on in tampa right now is the best way to celebrate in a pandemic.

i'm also deeply disappointed that boos weren't piped into the empty arena when gary bettman walked out to hand off the stanley cup.

So, I was going through the channels, and hey, the Lightning won the Cup. A season that almost took an entire calendar year finally ends. Living in a bubble for 65 days is not so easy.

Hey....who here is ready for the tough competition this year I. The ScotiaBank Conference? I know I am fired up for the Honda Conference!!!!1!1!

i feel the need to express how much i absolutely hate that the capitals are were using "ALL CAPS" as their playoff slogan less than a year after MF DOOM died.

Last edited:
Wow! The Isles are returning to the Conference Finals for the first time since 1993. That is fuckin' crazy! The defending Champs are gonna be tough, no doubt.

I’m low key hoping the lightning sweep everyone left just to legitimize our series loss, since we haven’t won a playoff series since the 90s.

Holy shit, I forgot the Isles were there last season, but last season seemed like a blur. Lol! It would be cool if they won this time around.

Did 2020 actually really exist?

It would be cool to see a Stanley Cup Final in the final year of the Coliseum (then again, this is the second final year of the Coliseum... but for reals this time!)

It's also about time we broke this strange LA/Tampa Bay stranglehold over pandemic championships.

Yes, that would be quite the storyline if the Isles made it to the Cup in the "final" season of The Barn. I can't believe I'm such a dumbass and forgot they advanced to the conference finals last season. Guess I was excited that they won. Anyway, in my world, the Isles never played in that shitty-for-hockey arena in Brooklyn. Finally, since like 1972, they're getting an arena suitable for modern pro sports and its spectators. The Coliseum was too small since Day One. But, loud as a motherfucker. Saw my first U2 show there in 1992. I think it was last time they played on the Island.

Back
Top Bottom