College Basketball 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry you east coasters had to stay up to 1130 to watch that

Wow, that may have been the worst title game I've ever seen in any sport.

I should have watched Dancing with the D List No Name Wish They Were Stars with the wife, it had to have been more entertaining.

congrats ct. your 3rd national title comes with an astrisk

Yea, I'd tell you where to stick that asterisk but they're pointy and I'm feeling charitable since my school just won a national championship :wink:

That white kid 44 on Butler is the worst player I've ever seen. I've been making jokes about him since the Pitt-Butler game.

YES! I barely even watch the sport and I was in agony every time they brought that guy in. He always looked so lost and confused, and in the Florida game, I feel like he caused an almost costly foul or something like that.

Yeah, I'm not expecting him to be at PSU terribly long. But at least he's a good coach. Better him than fucking Ron Everhart.

I don't mean to be a dick, but how in the hell can Pat Summitt continue coaching with incurable dementia?

She might be in the middle of a huddle, late in the second half, and call a play for Chamique Holdsclaw or some shit.

Well, she's probably a couple of years away from that kind of thing. It took my grandmother a couple years to start forgetting people. She'd usually just forget where she left her glasses or some shit.

dean smith has it too.

i put the peanut butter in the refrigerator instead of the cabinet and when i looked in the refrigerator the first time, i couldn't find it. even though it was right up front

i'm so fucked

glenn_rice.jpg

you bet'cha

apparently.

what a joke. each passing day i become more and more disgusted with high level "amateur" athletics.

Although it does appear that my wish for a split big east conference, with the basketball heavy non-football playing teams all together is looking more and more likely as times goes on. The Big East as a football conference appears likely to be disintegrated.

Look for UConn and Rutgers to go next.

UNC / Michigan State on a fucking aircraft carrier tonight.

Back
Top Bottom