IO: Toast is the best food ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night snack... doesn't matter. There's no arguing with the power of toast. Or maybe it's just the gin talking.

Toast might be the most consistent or flexible food ever, considering its schedule capabilities. But best? Don't get that excited.

I like my toast like I like my comedy:

Dry.

I fucking love toast, and I'm sober right now.

Is it the best food ever? No, but, it's consistent and rarely, if ever, lets you down.

Toast - the other white meat.

I love ham sandwiches with toasted bread, lots of mayonnaise. Toasted raisin bread in the morning, toast with peanut butter, and/or with tomato soup... toast is fantastic

Hot toast, with butter melted into it :drool:

Hard, cold toast, and burnt toast is just wrong, and an insult to all other toast.

The variations you can do with toast are endless....really. :yes:

:drool:

I especially love my new toaster, it's almost as exciting as the toast it makes.

Toast :drool: I was recently in a toast obsessed phase. I wanted toast with lots of butter melted on top like all of the time. My obsession has lessened somewhat, but now I'm on a cinnamon-sugar toast kick. The other night I couldn't sleep and all I wanted to was get out of bed for some cinnamon-sugar toast and ice cold milk :drool:

god... this thread makes me crave toast...

I'm one of those addicts... have been resisting for too long.... but once I make one piece of toast with loads of melted butter... I make another.... and another.... and another... :drool:

UberBeaver said:

No, not soggy. Just a quick dip and then eat. Kind of like combining two great tastes.

Kinda like dunking your favourite biscuits now that I think about it!

And what is it with old people who use the thinly sliced sandwich bread in the toaster? Are they that tight that they can't buy toast bread? It's nastier than cardboard :yuck:

I keep coming in here seeing UberBeaver as the last post, and all he's doing is talking about toast.

Let down.

This topic is about toast. I am not one to speak of non-topical things.

This poster plays by the rules.

This poster has a long standing love affair with toast.

This poster will give this and all topics 110%.

UberBeaver said:
Toast bread? You guys have bread specifically made for toasting? We just have "white bread" or wheat" or "rye" and then we toast it and it becomes "toast".

We have a wealth of bread products Down Under:D toast bread is thicker, mmmmm. there's all sorts of white, white with extra things but still tastes like white, rye, soy, linseed, wholemeal, wholegrain. . . . . . . not to mention all the different fruit loaves.:drool:

We really need to expand your horizons Beav:tsk:

cinnaminson said:

We have a wealth of bread products Down Under:D toast bread is thicker, mmmmm. there's all sorts of white, white with extra things but still tastes like white, rye, soy, linseed, wholemeal, wholegrain. . . . . . . not to mention all the different fruit loaves.:drool:

We really need to expand your horizons Beav:tsk:

Granted, we have several types of bread beyond the aforementioned white, wheat, rye. However, as far as I know, every single type of bread we have doubles as toast bread. That being said, since we don't have one specific type of bread solely for toasting, I suppose you could say since each type of bread doubles as "toast bread" to us, we have twice as many as breads as you. Now who's horizons need expanding?

Now, go run off and toast some raisin/cranberry toast and - OH! Wait, my bad. YOU CAN'T! LOL. PWND!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom