When I die

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
g19.jpg

g13.jpg

g10.jpg

*photos by Justin24

When I die it will be a glorious day. No more worrying about tomorrows or today's. Sleeping so soundly like the sway of grain in a midwest valley

I will be debt free, free from mans creationtional catastrophe.
Bury me more than six feet, I dont want to hear the steps over me.

If for some reason I am reborn make me a shark or some other wordly creature that lives dark down below. Were I can swim gracefully.

I don't ask much for when I die.

Last edited:
hahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha. Sting Ray is a second option. LOL :lol:

K, slight problem. Um...I don't have any shark openings left. And the sting rays...well, they're sorta selective about who they let in. BUT - I was able to find, now hear me out, I was able to make a deal with the cuttlefish. Wait - don't get upset. OK, for one, they don't really cuddle, it's just a name. Also, many people think they're squids, and squids, as we all know, are pretty freakin' badass. Giant squids? Awesome.

So....whaddya think? Cuttlefish? Sure beats anemonies. Or starfish. I can always make a call to SeaHorses. They're pretty cool too.

LOL god you are so funny Uber. I think Ill just wonder as a ghost.

Ok, but if you can't and since this is my thread then I'll take the
cuttlefish

Evergreen explored:

The ghosts abound
around this town....
in and out they go
preying upon the bodies
of the "walking dead".

Hey...does this qualify as wizards are immortal {at least that's what I've read, i.e. Gandalf Grey to Gandalf White.....reincarnation}.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Dont wanna be a cuttlefish, could end up as a source of calcium for a budgerigar. i wanna be a killer whale,they kick ass in the aquatic world.

Justin - Got you a nice haunting ground in Upstate NY. It's cool. top of a hill, real creepy, off the beaten path. I think you'll like it.

Numb - The cuttle fish are waiting for you. Just watch out for "budgerigars" ... whatever those are.

zoobeatle - You can't just "be" a killer whale. The orcas have quite a waiting list. Shit, I'd like to be one of those too. The most badass mammal since the saber tooth tiger, man. But...I'll make some calls. Let me see what I can do. I hope location isn't an issue?

Ube, I just want to be a wizard.

But your venture sounds of interest. Are any of these quests? I'm looking for a quest........

carol
wizard2c

Quests...hm...what level are you? Do you work well with Elves? You're feelings on gnomes? I know a lot of people find them vulgar and unnverving. I sure do. They way they sit there and just stare at you while you garden. Ugh. Creepy.

Ube.....may have to hold off on that quest for a bit......just getting strange feedback....could be an approaching dragon...............gotta go for now......

carol
wizard2c

Can I scratch the cuttlefish idea?

I think I want to be an orca.....I have no problem waiting and location isn't a deciding factor either. I think I would be happy anywhere...as long as I'm bad-ass and not some sort of sissy orca

Thanks !!

Ube....you were right......it was just one of those dreaded spiders......but I smashed it with my trustworthy magical sword........{well not actually...the spider was too small}....nonetheless it is gone. Don't do much radio...only in the Vette like this morning...most of the time I'm on my own.

Sounds like you have an enterprising business going here.......have to go for now...the future is ringing up....I'll let you know about the quest.....keep your eye out for a good one.

carol
wizard2c

I got a ton of quests, but I need to know your level, how well you work with elves and your thoughts on the gnomes. That way I place you correctly. Like, say, you fucking hate gnomes, right? Not that you're racist or anything, but there's something about gnomes that gets to you. Like, I dunno, their food. Personally, I find it repulsive, and I know I'm not alone, and that doesn't make me racist. Anyway, supposing you don't play well with gnomes, I'd hate to put you on a quest with a tribe of the little fuckers, you know? And certainly you wouldn't enjoy it. You can't go melt a ring if you hate your goddamn fellowship. You're gonne get to Rivendell and be like, "DUDE - You have got to get me away from these freakin gnomes. They're driving me up a wall. Here, do something with this ring. I'm outta here." Right?

Ube, haven't given much thought to gnomes {specially the garden variety}. Found this at Wiki...[perhaps on that quest may just have to get the band back together again.]

Cuttlefish, eh.......got anything cyclops related.....not that a wizard would be interested in a giant eye, mind..you...
======================
"Your continued donations keep Wikipedia running!    

Secret Fire
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Middle-earth portal

In J. R. R. Tolkien's fictional mythology, the Secret Fire and Flame Imperishable as well as possibly the flame of Anor are references to a mysterious power.

The Secret Fire, also called the Flame Imperishable, seems to refer to that aspect of Eru Ilúvatar which is his Power of Creation. It was with Ilúvatar at the beginning, so Melkor sought for it in vain, and later Ilúvatar set it (or an aspect of it) at the centre of Arda.

Therefore Ilúvatar gave to their vision Being, and set it amid the Void, and the Secret Fire was sent to burn at the heart of the World; and it was called Eä.
— Valaquenta, the Silmarillion.

The Secret Fire is also described as being part of all feä: it is that Gift which makes sentient beings capable of independent thought.

Loosely, it could be taken as an alternate name of the Holy Spirit.

Gandalf the Grey referred to both the Secret Fire and the Flame of Anor at the Bridge of Khazad-dûm:

"You cannot pass," he said. The orcs stood still, and a dead silence fell. "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor.The dark fire will not avail you here, flame of Udûn. You cannot pass."
— The Fellowship of the Ring II 5: The Bridge of Khazad-dûm.

Anor is a name for the Sun in the mythology, as well as a name for the True West (i.e. Valinor). Further, some have speculated that Gandalf said "Flame of Anor" in reference to the fact that he wielded one of the Three Rings of Power, Narya. Thus it is uncertain if the Flame of Anor is identical to the Secret Fire, but both it and The Secret Fire identified Gandalf as a servant of the Valar."

carol
wizard2c

Back
Top Bottom