Your Turn ONS for the opposite sex/gender of choice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:

Well, there are women here who have a thing for Bono...what does that tell you? :p.

Actually, I tend to like it if a guy's wearing a pair of sunglasses and does the thing where he slightly peers out over the top of them, and he kinda lowers his head when he does...for some reason, when a guy does that, I think that can be sexy. Maybe it's the look on their face when they do that. I dunno. But I like that :).

Angela

:combust: Damn that is sexy don't know why. Eyes are most important though so that's probably part of it. I kind of think it's sexy when a guy can keep me in line which isn't always easy:flirt:

Flirting is probably the sexiest thing a few words especially in a accent :combust:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Actually, I tend to like it if a guy's wearing a pair of sunglasses and does the thing where he slightly peers out over the top of them, and he kinda lowers his head when he does...for some reason, when a guy does that, I think that can be sexy. Maybe it's the look on their face when they do that. I dunno. But I like that :).

Angela

:up:yeah, i got that down.

redkat said:
:combust: Damn that is sexy don't know why. Eyes are most important though so that's probably part of it.

Yeah, I think you're right-there's some guys I've seen who just have the most amazing eyes, and having them give you that kind of a look with those lovely eyes of theirs...:combust:. Hello...

Good to find some agreement on this one :up: :).

discothequeLP said:
:up:yeah, i got that down.

Oh, yeah?

:up: :flirt:. Good :).

Angela

Okay, I am brave enough to say this... I can do it...

I saw Johnny Depp... on Opera... and he was actually pretty cool. He came across as shy and not used to large crowds like that. But than again, I'd be a little taken aback if I had thousands of women screaming at me, and I was like the only guy on the stage, etc... :huh:

Anyways... he told the story of how he met his wife, and it was pretty cool. Basically, they like walked past eachother in a hallway, and then he stopped, and turned around, and saw her walking back towards him, and that was that. Kind of cool, yeah.

... :| it takes a lot of fortitude to reveal that, but I paid attention. The show was a while ago, though, so I don't know how accurate I am or it is now....

I am starting to be a little less pickier than before:

I have to ask that the man not leave one of my friends to start a relationship with me, and still carry on a sexual relationship with her behind my back, and behind her back.

Anyhow, I came in here to write this:

It is kind of a bizarre thing, and I was taken aback by it at first. But... when a girl wants you to call her a slut, or whore, that is kind of... interesting.(Mind you, this is a classy, smart, upright girl, and not some simple bimbo). I was never into dirty talk too much, but apparently some girls find it incredibly arousing. And then her saying ..... well........ eh.... that's between her and I....

But I think you get the point.

When a girl deems your worthy enough to open up to you like that, and express herself in that way to you, that is a turn on....

xtal said:
I am starting to be a little less pickier than before:

I have to ask that the man not leave one of my friends to start a relationship with me, and still carry on a sexual relationship with her behind my back, and behind her back.

That's a little confusing, but I think it is partially because I am up late....

But from the sonds of it, you need a quality man. There are some out there, and don't be afraid to wait for a good one. But that is just it, when you see a good one, don't be afraid, either.

My friend's ex boyfriend and I found that we were attracted to each other. We start seeing each other. Then now I find out that he's been still seeing her behind my back. And he never told her about him and I, so he sees me behind her back.

NO QUALITY IN THIS ONE. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A LOSER.

xtal, it's not your fault.

Guys like him bring shame to everyone. He is truly without honor, and I'm sorry you had to experience that. You were wronged, and there is nothing fair or right about that. I hope it doesn't damage you too much for the future, though.

DOn't let him take away all your happiness, you know? It's bad enough what already happened, so don't let him ruin your future, too.

There will be other people. But don't give up.

He isn't worth anything, especially not your time. Have I mentioned the song ONE lately? (check out "where did I go wrong)

Don't give him any privledges of your time or emotional energy. I know it's hard when you invest in other people, but everone's power is within themselves, and not external. The right people allow you to share it properly, and the wrong people abuse you and leave you feeling helpess.

Just know what happened, and know it's not the end. You still have hope and time and all the right things, I just hope you can be brave enough again. But hey, there's no hurry. After every moment there is the next, and sometimes you need to chill out and restore yourself.

==========================================
==========================================

I went a whole day without listing a turn on... hmm...

Let's see...

Someone who likes to initiate hugs

Last edited:
The cute girly dances or things they do when they are happy or whatever. Especially when a girl is just happy, and not trying to be sexy, I don't know, it's intriguing. And then when they are trying, well....

yimou said:

Great ass - Ok face :laugh:

haha. . . i swear to god, it's amazing. we were walking with the kids to the park, and she was walking in front of me, and it was fucking hypotizing. . . she also found ways today to 'walk' by me today and shove her ass in my face, which i didn't really mind . . . :wink:

but, in reality, the eyes have it. they're really the most enticing things on a girl -- for me at least!

Turn ons
1. Laughing at my jokes, which are seldom funny.
2. Long hair, no ponytails please.
3. Lots of smiling is always insuring.

Turn off - Only major turn off I have is with mood swings. If there was an over-the-counter chill pill, I'd have plenty in my pocket for a date.

Sock, nice legs, and socks. And looking good wrapped up in a blanket. I don't know, something about being cozy and cute and snuggly. Maybe it is a femininity thing, I don't know. But yes, socks, and a blanket. I don't know why... thinking about winter in summer, I guess...

Must be thinking about ways to keep warm :sexywink: :macdevil:

one thing that always attracted me is a girl who pretends not to like you and plays it cool; even if you know she does, she doesn't admit it, or only expresses it on occasion, which is great.

but as for turn ons the whole 'damsel in distress' thing, where you have to help a girl walk down the stairs or do something dumb like that is great :yes:

I do no know if I have mentioned this but a nice sense of stlye is a turn on...you know a guy that wers season and age apporpriate clothes....and a nice ass in jeans is always a plus:drool:

Yeah, I'll 3rd the "heroic" thing....

I don't know, it's kind of primal, I guess, but so be it. Having the oppertunity to protect or defend a fair maiden of sorts, yes, it certainly works on the male ego :wink:

*ahem*:knightinshinningarmor:*ahem*

If only being a hero were that easy...

Back
Top Bottom