Your Turn ONS for the opposite sex/gender of choice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bonogirl said:

The whole day can be foreplay if you make it that way

I hear you. Everything's so much better when it's lengthy and drawn out.

For me, the eyes have it. Normally the first thing I notice on a girl.

That is what draws me to a man also, deep passionate eyes!!! And a nice arse doest hurt...hehehe...ok going over to PLEBA now:reject:

I was going to have a slightly "someone from a certain part of the world" remark, but I guess I shouldn't be that way. It wasn't a bad thing, it was a very very good thing.

Something about certain types of foreingers are irrisistable. I mean... sometimes when I see one, I like turn into a dog and it's like chasing after a frisbee or a bone or something. I surprise myself, since I am usually more reserved, etc.

But then again, I suppose in all my life, I've never been afraid to grab anything I really wanted. I don't want much, but if I see something I like, I've never shyed away from it.... huh....:huh: never thought of it that way....

Being a good person is a huge turn on for me. Because I need someone to be good to me, so that way I can be very good, or bad, depending, to the other person.

But I have experienced something, sort of 8 magic words. They were said as was a surprise, and maybe that added to it. but they area huge turn on....

"(!!!!) me as hard as you can, Jesse"

Kind of blunt, but it was "a huge turn on for me"...

:evil: :macdevil: I don't know. Something about one's name being involved in that sentence is just ...

:drool:

Last edited:
U2Bonogirl - your pics are very pretty:cute: I agree, I just love the expression in Bono's eyes they so :drool: I would be lost forever in them!!!! (looking at a pic of Bono)See what you did Bono girl ,now I am lost:wink:

:reject: I wasnt talking about my eyes...is that what you meant?
I love bono's eyes, which is why Im so thrilled when he takes off his shades
If I ever meet him again Im going to lift those buggers up and look at his eyes :mac:

I was talking about your eyes and Bono's eyes also!!! I think your eyes are intense like The Edge and Bono has eyes like no other , they are hypnotic!!!:ohmy:

My eyes are a good means of expression for me
My fiance always tells me I have expressive eyes :shrug:
Ive used them for so much evil :evil: Thats what comes from being the youngest daughter and learning methods of getting your way!

Definitely agree, eyes can be lovely.

Another thing to add...I kinda like it when a guy can pull off a totally innocent look on his face one minute, the whole boyish look...and then can also pull off that devilish, mischievious look the next. I dunno why, but I rather like that.

Angela

u2bonogirl said:
My eyes are a good means of expression for me
My fiance always tells me I have expressive eyes :shrug:
Ive used them for so much evil :evil: Thats what comes from being the youngest daughter and learning methods of getting your way!

I am reallly good at using the innocent puppy eyes !!! :cute: I cannot do the evil eye though my boyfriend says I just look like an angry puppy:shrug:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Definitely agree, eyes can be lovely.

Another thing to add...I kinda like it when a guy can pull off a totally innocent look on his face one minute, the whole boyish look...and then can also pull off that devilish, mischievious look the next. I dunno why, but I rather like that.

Angela

To me Adam pulls that look off the best(innocent/naughty):flirt: I am sure most of you will disagree :eyebrow:

any sort of expression of enjoyment or happiness. I suppose it's the weak male ego thing, but it means a lot to me when someone is just happy to be with me. Lets me know I'm like... being something desirable

Not that I care what women think

:p

And.... I don't know what it is.
This girl, a friend of mine, did it on me, and I know she was completely joking with me, but it worked! It's the facial expressions, the innocent .... thing... that girls do. I don't understand it. It was even someone I totally didn't want in a sexual way. I mean, she was attractive, and had a nice face, but, just not my style. But she used it, and she used it so well... it was ... We were joke flirting and I actually said "You're too good at this, it's not fair!" and like had to stop looking at her because... well.. we were on a bus... and... ............. Hahahaha. (unfortunately, someone as amazingly flirtatious and sexy as she is is having a lot of guy trouble, and is lonely a lot. We talk a lot online, and it just seems so..... backwards :huh: So like, if you don't have a good boyfriend/etc, that does not mean you are not attractive/social/flirty/desirable. I have proof)

BUt........
I think it's like psych warefare or something, I don't know. The lips, and the eyes, and the way the head is held ... epseiclally if it's right infront of you, in your face completely. its like... it's not even...
it's like...

As a guy, internally, it's like :yes: but like stupidly with your tounge hanging out. And probably that's what it looks like when it's being applied to me, I don't know, I've never seen what it does.

(IF anyone has seen the movie "Majoy Payne", just think of Payne going "Now why do I feel like a jackass?" when he "accepts" the book from the youngh teacher there.

----------------------

okay, I'm sorry, I shouldn't get so carried away. I don't want to ruin a good thread with my ... fascinations of females or however it should be worded.... :huh:

So yes, women who know how to use the.... innocent... look thing... and other... look ... things... expressions...... those are turn ons. If they are mastered, they can be like nukes. You don't even have to use it, you can just pretend to and you can get what you want....

I would say "oh crap, don't tell anyone else I said that" but.... I think everyone already knows. :huh:
:yes:

Last edited:
It's okay, For Honor-it's good to hear guys' thoughts on that sort of thing :). After all, this is a thread about what you find attractive in people (and by the way, in regards to your thing about guys sitting there with their tongues kinda hanging out and everything...heh, some girls can be the exact same way when they're around a guy that makes 'em go weak in the knees, so...:D).

Carmelu2fan said:
To me Adam pulls that look off the best(innocent/naughty):flirt: I am sure most of you will disagree :eyebrow:

Can't say I've really seen him do it, so I don't really know.

Bono's certainly good at it, though...

Angela

The way a girl moves her legs when she is moving across a couch or bed or floor. I don't know, it's one of those feminine things, I guess. And socks, those are cute, too.

It's funny, because even the stiffest, and most tense women still can do it. I suppose it is a birthright, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Todays turn on... (I think I will just limit to one a day, because I could write so many, but I will spread them out... And if I repeat myself, well, that means I like that "item" a lot)

Hmm.........

For June 10..........

A girl who uses her mind. THis could be thoughtfully remembering something I like, or just being creative in seducing me or something. Also, I have a thing for smart girls. Something about studying and working hard to be good at something is intriguing to me... probably because I feel like I should do that more and not rely so much on... my own abstract methods.

Some girls look really good in glasses, but that's not really a neccesary or anything. But if slipped into my 'mind' post. Lets see, what else about using the mind...

I have a thing for pianos, so being able to play one, or some other more classical instrument is nice. I know some guys are intimidated by a girl who does really well in school and gets a great job. And I admit, I can imagine myself saying "Wow... what do I really have to offer that girl...?". But then again, I think I would be able to be fine, because I don't mind someone having more money than I do. I mean, I've always had little money.

ANd besides, if a girl has all the qualities that I want in a woman, and she is rich, well, I won't hold that against her.

Now, to be a male egoist for a moment - - she would be able to take care of me, and I would certailny be able to "take care" of her :sexywink: . Hahahaha.

But I don't know... I guess it is kind of weird... a "princess charming?" Hmm.....

What's the one where the princess kisses a toad?

Well, who knows.

-----------------------------------------

Anyways, in an effort to recap.......

Making good use of your mind is a turn on.
I don't mind a girl having more money than I do, though it would be interesting.

Oh yeah, and "princess charming"... well, I wouldn't be surprised if a princess or something fell for me, and I for her, since impossible relationships seem to be drawn to me, as in, how would a 'princess' be able to be in a relationship with me?

But I guess if she had all the right 'qualities' it wouldn;t matter, hahahahaha

:evil: :tongue: :evil:

--------------------------------

Oh boy, and then I just thought about seducing a princess, even though I am not of high social status (to be superficial and realistic, and speaking momentarily). Heh, the challenge of such a thing is sort of a turn on in and of itself :yes:

:macdevil: :hyper:

heh heh heh...

"I got me a princess" - - Now that would be fun to say...

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
:mac: I just got some
Theyre SEXY! :combust:

there's this girl at the day-care i volunteer at -- she has a great body (great ass) and an OK face. . . i didn't think i was gonna hit it, but we had a field trip to the park and she busted out these big ass shades and i was like :drool: go for it.

big shades = :up:

What about gentlemen in big sunglasses? Do the ladies like that?

Cause aviators are my eyewear of choice :up:

:sexywink:

inmyplace13 said:
What about gentlemen in big sunglasses? Do the ladies like that?

Cause aviators are my eyewear of choice :up:

:sexywink:

Well, there are women here who have a thing for Bono...what does that tell you? :p.

Actually, I tend to like it if a guy's wearing a pair of sunglasses and does the thing where he slightly peers out over the top of them, and he kinda lowers his head when he does...for some reason, when a guy does that, I think that can be sexy. Maybe it's the look on their face when they do that. I dunno. But I like that :).

Angela

discothequeLP said:

she has a great body (great ass) and an OK face. . .

Great ass - Ok face :laugh:

I am not into girls at this point of my life :wink: And noooo it dosn´t mean that i am checking out the men instead. I am simply not looking for anybody right now.

I dont have a check list for what i like in a woman. I do prefer the quite types because i am a pretty down to earth kind of guy. Somebody who prefers a book instead of a fashion magazine would be great :up:

Maybe i have to think more about it.

someone who can take sweltering passion and likes love to be everlasting, faithful, and true. SHe has to enjoy fidelity, and perhaps even enjoy a night at home with me rather than going out and about all the time. SOmeone who wants to work for it, but at the same time, make it very, very enjoyable

----------

Of course, all that I want is sort of out of reach in both time and space, because I am so young. But It's my birthright to be so selective and with such ideals - so I'm just playing my role.

But I know what I want, and i know what I like. And what I like I like a lot. And I've got a lot of pride and patience to wait for it. I am fully prepared to deal with stuff, and I know I've got my imperfections. BUt that desire has to be there.

And I have never, ever, ever in my life refused to take anything less that what I really want. I can be flexible, but I just would be genuinely unhappy if I had a so-so love in my life. I'm not for everyone, but I sort of take pride in that. Not everyone is for me, either.

-----------

hmm.... sorry for going overboard, but I feel rather expressive of that right now. Sometimes you've got to vent, heh...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom