Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the sound of Wheel of Fortune on the TV. My grandfather has watched it since the dawn of time (or, more likely, wince the show began) and it's been around me so much that the sound of the show has become a sort of "comfort sound..." think comfort food, only with a sound.

I love discovering my drawing skills. I love that I drew something last night that came out looking somewhat like the picture I copied it from. For an amateur, it's pretty good. :D

I love alone time.

No matter how much socializing I do, there's something awesome about taking a walk on my own, with my headphones, etc. I realized this really awesome cliff/promontory thing with extreme panoramic ocean viewing is ~20min walk away from my house.

Kristen, I'm excited for the shirt :hyper:

I love making deleeeshus hot chocolate. It felt like a little meal. Good lord.

I love alone time.

No matter how much socializing I do, there's something awesome about taking a walk on my own, with my headphones, etc. I realized this really awesome cliff/promontory thing with extreme panoramic ocean viewing is ~20min walk away from my house.

Walking is the best tonic for me. I'll grumble about walking in the cold or heat but even ten minutes is sometimes enough to reset your mood.

Relaxing, beautiful music
No matter how much of the hard, 4-4 beat, catchy stuff I listen to, I've got a soft spot for the slower, prettier songs. It's really calming and gorgeous to hear music like that.

Relaxing, beautiful music
No matter how much of the hard, 4-4 beat, catchy stuff I listen to, I've got a soft spot for the slower, prettier songs. It's really calming and gorgeous to hear music like that.
Yes!

I've always preferred slow, beautiful songs over more rocking songs.

Back
Top Bottom