even more things i hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate when you go for a kip in the afternoon and sleep longer than you think and wake up thinking/feeling like it's the next day and it's not.

This happened to my brother once. He ran downstairs and saw that it was 6:30 and I told him that he had to get ready for school. He believed me for about 10 minutes. :giggle:

Watching a best friend of mine sink further and further into negativity and depression and no matter what I say/do/try, she seems to get worse :(

Thanks for the :hug:s. It's frustrating and upsetting and at the same time hard not to take it personally when she shoots down every positive word or suggestion I put out there. I don't want to give up on it, but she almost seems to want to be in this rut :shrug: Ah well.

//vent-age.

Thanks for the :hug:s. It's frustrating and upsetting and at the same time hard not to take it personally when she shoots down every positive word or suggestion I put out there. I don't want to give up on it, but she almost seems to want to be in this rut :shrug: Ah well.

//vent-age.

i'm in the same boat. it's going to be a long road.

yeah, unfortunately it is a tricky one for everyone, good luck . . . sending you buckets of sunshine and strength :hug:

< had a little mini tanty earlier (lack of sleep is an ugly beast when it rears its head in this little chickadee) so went for a little drive to give self some me time . . . just wound up the window when two huge fricking hairy spiders decided to wander out from my drivers side mirror and do a little spider romancing on my windscreen :yikes: . . . thank god on the OUTSIDE of the car and thank god I was stopped at traffic lights when it happened or am sure I would have killed someone . . . screamed like a crazeee ladeeee . . . much to the amusement of the people in the car next to me :reject: . . .big fat freaky shuddddddddddeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :yuck:

^ I think it has now become mine . . . flew home . . . all angryness forgotten (funny bout that :D ) . . . rang hublet whilst parked in the driveway and in between hyperventilating explained what happened and made him hose off the car to make sure the oooooky little mutha's were gone so I could get out with out one of the little b*****d's falling on me :laugh: . . . kids are now completely convinced that I am indeed certifiable (as am sure half my suburb is as well :lol: ) . . . hublet then took the car down to the local servo (whilst I had a calming ale :D ) and used the big ole industrial strength vaccuum on it :heart: . . . still feeling a little squeamish about getting back in today though :eek: :yikes:

^ I think it has now become mine . . . flew home . . . all angryness forgotten (funny bout that :D ) . . . rang hublet whilst parked in the driveway and in between hyperventilating explained what happened and made him hose off the car to make sure the oooooky little mutha's were gone so I could get out with out one of the little b*****d's falling on me :laugh: . . . kids are now completely convinced that I am indeed certifiable (as am sure half my suburb is as well :lol: ) . . . hublet then took the car down to the local servo (whilst I had a calming ale :D ) and used the big ole industrial strength vaccuum on it :heart: . . . still feeling a little squeamish about getting back in today though :eek: :yikes:

I double-dog HATE spiders, too! MrPurrl always wants to pick them up with a tissue and throw them outside, but I squish the mofos when he's not around!

I hate it when the christmas holidays don't feel like holidays at all. It's been way too busy, too much to do with the holidays and preparations and such and work that I barely had a free day! I had one, 2nd christmas day and I was passed out till 3pm because of all the stress since september.

:sigh: And now it's until summer for the nearest holiday.

I hate it when the christmas holidays don't feel like holidays at all. It's been way too busy, too much to do with the holidays and preparations and such and work that I barely had a free day! I had one, 2nd christmas day and I was passed out till 3pm because of all the stress since september.

:sigh: And now it's until summer for the nearest holiday.

:hug:

i'm in the same boat. it's going to be a long road.
That's what I'm afraid of, however I'm the perpetual optimist and still believe I can somehow drag her kicking and screaming out of it :hmm: :shrug:

yeah, unfortunately it is a tricky one for everyone, good luck . . . sending you buckets of sunshine and strength :hug:
Aww, thanks :hug: Much appreciated.

sorry about the double post, but i have my own gripe. :grumpy: i hate that christmas is already over. i always love christmas and look forward to it, but i feel that for most of december, the christmas spirit and all just got zapped. i even hardly felt like listening to christmas music. boo.

sorry about the double post, but i have my own gripe. :grumpy: i hate that christmas is already over. i always love christmas and look forward to it, but i feel that for most of december, the christmas spirit and all just got zapped. i even hardly felt like listening to christmas music. boo.

it'll be the strangest yet most fulfilling christmas you'll ever have.

Finding out (when she sent a friend request on Facebook) that an old friend from high school is most likely a Sarah Palin fan. Oh good lord, what the fuck happened to her that her brain completely switched off?!?

:(

^ aaah the joys of democracy :wink: . . . be interesting to see if she has any sound reasons for her fandom though . . . can't imagine what her reasons could possibly be . . .mayhaps she was dazzled by the glasses :wink:

. . . indecision . . . my instincts and 'little voices' seem to have upped and left me with a big ole ball of chaos I have no clue how to untangle . . . so I may just have to put it in a little box for a bit while I try to find some clarity

Try this: AccuHolidays -- Great Christmas music Internet radio from AccuRadio I'm still listening to the Celtic Christmas music "channel" on my computer at work. Ain't modern technology wonderful?? :applaud:

Finding out (when she sent a friend request on Facebook) that an old friend from high school is most likely a Sarah Palin fan. Oh good lord, what the fuck happened to her that her brain completely switched off?!?

:(

When I was home visiting my parents for Christmas, I saw Palin's book on the little table by my mom's recliner. :| I knew she was conservative, but I didn't think she would stoop quite that low. I was kind of hoping maybe someone just bought it for her for Christmas or something, but it turns out she got it from the library. I do feel a little bit better that she didn't actually pay for it, I guess.

Leaving my car parked outside over night to go out in the morning to have to clean off the snow and ice from the windows while it is snowing and drizzling out. :down:
Just yucky!

Leaving my car parked outside over night to go out in the morning to have to clean off the snow and ice from the windows while it is snowing and drizzling out. :down:
Just yucky!

Agreed--I go out and start mine about 10-15 minutes before I want to leave and let the defroster take care of most of it.

the bimbo they have on the morning news talking about accidents in the area. why pick someone who not only sounds like they're just reading from a script (and thus don't know what they're talking about), but can't pronounce the names of popular streets correctly?

the bimbo they have on the morning news talking about accidents in the area. why pick someone who not only sounds like they're just reading from a script (and thus don't know what they're talking about), but can't pronounce the names of popular streets correctly?
and the meteorologist looks like a pimp. what's going on, memphis?

hospital multi storey car parks at midnight . . . spppppooooooookkkkkkyyyyyy . . . and the b******s rip you off . . . paid at the auto pay using cash, ticket got scanned and validated . . . at the exit gate, ticket was rejected and I had to pay again to be able to leave :angry: . . .cuz of course there was no actual human person to talk to at that late hour . . . :gah: :gah: :gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom