Non-Dirty Words That Make Me Giggle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Talked to a guy today named Richard Weiner. Almost hurt myself trying not to laugh.

Not entirely on topic, but I got lost in Baltimore last weekend and when I stopped and asked for directions, I was told to go straight on Gay Street. I could not help laughing.

Not entirely on topic, but I got lost in Baltimore last weekend and when I stopped and asked for directions, I was told to go straight on Gay Street. I could not help laughing.

HAHA!

We just drove past a Mega-Church that was on Gay Street. I was curious how they felt about having that as their address.

M

I worked for a boss once whose name was Allen Butts :lol:

:lol:

True Story:
I used to work with not one, but two Richard Johnsons--there was only 8 of us. It was easy to keep track of them, one was older, bald and slightly bigger and the other was younger, had long hair and was rather skinny so...

Did you mean:

Old Dick or Young Dick?
Bald Dick or Hairy Dick?
Big Dick or Little Dick (Skinny Dick)?

We tried not to say it to their faces. :lol:

I love it when British people make reference to "swearing my tits off" or "laughing my tits off" or "he's such a tit". :lol:

Of course, there is the lovely Blue Tit, too.

blue-tit.jpg

M

:lol:

True Story:
I used to work with not one, but two Richard Johnsons--there was only 8 of us. It was easy to keep track of them, one was older, bald and slightly bigger and the other was younger, had long hair and was rather skinny so...

Did you mean:

Old Dick or Young Dick?
Bald Dick or Hairy Dick?
Big Dick or Little Dick (Skinny Dick)?

We tried not to say it to their faces. :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

I used to work with a Program Manager named Dick and he really was a total ARSEHOLE....So every time someone refered to him we would accentuate the name DICK. Hahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom