For Cat Lovers Only XVIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oreo & Boomer were looking out the back door last night, tails swishing, clearly interested in something. When i went to see what it was, i noticed a tiny black kitten out in the back yard. It was jumping around like kittens do. I wasn't sure what to do so i just kind of watched it for a bit until it disappeared under the fence. I looked for it today but haven't seen any sign of it, though both kitties are watching the back door as if they anticipate it will show up again. I'm kind of concerned as i don't want anything to happen to the tiny kitten.

Oreo & Boomer were looking out the back door last night, tails swishing, clearly interested in something. When i went to see what it was, i noticed a tiny black kitten out in the back yard. It was jumping around like kittens do. I wasn't sure what to do so i just kind of watched it for a bit until it disappeared under the fence. I looked for it today but haven't seen any sign of it, though both kitties are watching the back door as if they anticipate it will show up again. I'm kind of concerned as i don't want anything to happen to the tiny kitten.

Has the black kitten returned yet?

It had returned a few days ago but haven't seen it since. There is a black adult cat that sits in my front yard at night and waits for bugs to come out under the light i have by the garage. She eats the bugs, so she could possibly be the momma cat, not sure though. The food i put out disappeared and there is some water ive seen her drink.

My little girl's new cat.
910de74fab4d1a32b457cd1761a9f866.jpg

a4a6f5b6052a09bdd26ec365dfa04b9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awrite ladies, and guys, lol been a while since I posted and just to that since that time, we lost Megan last year round Halloween time, and we still have Darcy, but we have a one year old Kitten, wee Tuxedo one (must post photo soon!), and I need help with this question:

Any idea when, with kittens you can tell what gender they are?

I mean do you have to wait til 3 weeks old or whatnot.

This is for someone else, lol we dont have but we are prob taking another female. :hyper:

You do have to wait a bit, at around 6-7 weeks it's getting easier to see. You can see the difference based on the distance of the anus and the other hole. Females have a short distance, males a longer and sometimes you can already see balls forming.

:wink: Coincidentally I'm getting kittens myself, we just sexed them and they were 7 weeks at that point. Only 5 more weeks before I can take them in. :love:

Can't remember the last time I contributed to this thread, so here's a pic of Mr. Binx (can you guess the not-at-all obscure reference lol):

received_1405564729493401.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom