Donald Trump for President of the USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trump wants to the president to release:

• His driver's license. ("Has anyone ever seen it?")

• His Netflix queue ("I've got one and I'm not afraid to let people see it. It's a fantastic, beautiful queue.")

I think this would be an after..

ivanka_trump_l3preview.jpg

Trump got skewered tonight at the Nat.Correspondents Dinner in DC :lol: You should have seen his face! Priceless. How in the heck did he get invited? It only proves his ego is bigger than his pride since he had to know the jokes would be flying hot off the press about him. Seth Myers was brilliant. Check it out on c-span or as Seth said, the channel that always looks like there was a fire drill in the house. :lol:

It's the lead story right now, but clips will be there all day tomorrow too I am sure.
Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

im not allowed to post drunk, unless its in the "new album thread" (LOL!)

But let me just say this, oh nevermind.

Obama 2012

thats all
Obama 2012: The much-less shitty option out of two shitty options.

That's my campaign poster :lol: No, the minor U.S. parties are not a choice until some sort of real campaign finance reform is passed, which will never happen because the Democrats and GOP are too fond of lining their pockets.

That's my campaign poster :lol: No, the minor U.S. parties are not a choice until some sort of real campaign finance reform is passed, which will never happen because the Democrats and GOP are too fond of lining their pockets.

:lol:
Yeah, I'm going to have to have a custom bumpersticker made.

:hmm:

OBAMA 2012--For Fuck's Sake You Gave Bush A 2nd Term

Isn't that always how we elect our presidents?

the whole electoral college concept is a joke
even if Bush won the popular vote in FL, he could have lost the national popular vote by millions and still been the rightfully elected President.

that each state gets one elector for each congressman is one thing

but one vote for each senator. that means Wyoming gets 2 votes for 580,000 people
and CA gets 2 votes for 38,000,000 people

even if Bush won the popular vote in FL, he could have lost the national popular vote by millions and still been the rightfully elected President.

but one vote for each senator. that means Wyoming gets 2 votes for 580,000 people
exactly. the electoral college had its place during the early days of the us, but not anymore.

granted i'm no expert by any means but mmp (mixed member proportional) seems the better option than what we have. plus it gives third parties a chance to get some representation. no system is perfect, but to me this just seems better.

It's not a joke. It was a very wise inclusion by the founders of this country.

If elections were won based on just popular vote, then the east coast and west coast (the most populated states) would win every time.

That is a simplistic response
if you really go and analyze it and give it careful consideration you may come to a different conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom