Good top boost/tube drive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got the Variax 300 for £120 guy that had it couldn't have used it much it was brand new.sum of the guitar sims are really good especially for recording. I sing ,I found I got better over the years.my main thing is lead guitar but I've def improved my singing.

Ah man hope the pedal turns up soon:) I got mines for £20 second hand online.guy said he would post it today so should have it wed/thou

I got the Variax 300 for £120 guy that had it couldn't have used it much it was brand new.sum of the guitar sims are really good especially for recording. I sing ,I found I got better over the years.my main thing is lead guitar but I've def improved my singing.

Ah man hope the pedal turns up soon:) I got mines for £20 second hand online.guy said he would post it today so should have it wed/thou

£120? That's proper cheap, budget edge is proud.

Mine's been dispatched so hopefully be here tomorrow, no later than Friday.

I'll check more of your stuff on soundcloud too. Are you in a band at all?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

http://m.soundcloud.com/budgetedge

Yeah bargain for the Variax. Any luck with your pedal yet? Mines was posted out today so should get it thursday, am hoping:)
I played in a u2 tribute for about 10 years but quit it as I got fed up with the two hour shows.I play out now and then with a cover band and throw in a good few tunes sum of the u2 classics are in the set but its a mix of different bands.

Yeah bargain for the Variax. Any luck with your pedal yet? Mines was posted out today so should get it thursday, am hoping:)

I played in a u2 tribute for about 10 years but quit it as I got fed up with the two hour shows.I play out now and then with a cover band and throw in a good few tunes sum of the u2 classics are in the set but its a mix of different bands.

No sign yet, it better turn up tomorrow though!

Good stuff about tribute band. I tried to start one about 10 years ago but no luck. Never played in a band but you never know...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

http://m.soundcloud.com/budgetedge

Back
Top Bottom