"Window in the Sky"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
J_NP said:

That's the thing I don't see it them doing now in 10 days , to release in this period of time

Besides , didn't hear any story of Videos filmin , and u know all the buzz that's around them

True. And I suppose some PLEBAn could tell us exactly where Bono's been each day this past month...:wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
So is it Window In The Sky or Window ON The Sky?

I'm :confused:

Its definately "on". Listen to beach clip # 544, you can clearly hear Bono say the word "on" at some point. Clearly that is the new single! :up:

:wink:

Utoo said:

True. And I suppose some PLEBAn could tell us exactly where Bono's been each day this past month...:wink:

Where is Bono? I want to hear him say the Edge is on fire! Then I can pretend that I am a fireman and slide down a pole and put him out.:wink:

Lila64 said:
Window On The Sky

This is the same pic I posted in the other thread. It's as much as I could get in one frame, as the original file is in PDF, and you can't upload those to the photo sites

OneSheet.jpg

e-mail me the original PDF and i can convert it to JPG for ya

clancy3434 (at) yahoo dot com

p101887_2.jpg

'A Window for the Sky'
André de Miranda opens a window on the sky where sun, moon and stars dance together in the darkness. Mystic and beautiful, the composition is ambiguous in content yet harmonious in concept. Bold black and white lead the mind on a journey of the imagination.

Linoleum block print on paper, titled "Uma Janela para o Céu" in Portuguese.

http://www.novica.com/itemdetail/index.cfm?pID=101887

:p I'm starting to think Loris was correct about the statements it makes. :p

So looks as if we should be seing a video for windows in the sky around any day now.

Wonder where the video was shot ?

andyuk said:
i not even seen u2/green day video yet!

mmm because NIETHER of them have actually been released yet...........

that "official" release could be bullshit? perhaps not but maybe?

i mean its already late october and nothing yet.......... so who knows? (sorry for questioning those who brought this to the threads attention, im just not sure atm :S *hopes for the best
* )

Normally we hear a song before we see the video , this may be the reason i doubt the picture.

The Slow Loris said:

Not as strange as the song itself.

Unless you think it's thrilling when dirty days mix with sweet things.

well I'd say 402 is Dirty Day + HMTMKMKM, dunno about Sweetest Thing

perhaps the single will be a variation of 402?

at any rate, Window on the Sky is a cool title, and I'm excited to hear something Rubin produced :up:

:hmm: interesting

it's only a few seconds though, kinda hard to tell regardless...

if so I kinda hope that's just the intro to the song, I'm hopin for somethin more upbeat

we'll see

The_Edge89 said:
Actually...I realized that part sounds kind of like the Edge's parts in Tower Of Song or am I hearing things? :ohmy: [/QU
OTE]

Yep..this is from Tower Of Song.

wow. never realised it either. very sad and eerie. keep repeating it and it grows on you. thanks for the tidbit.

LEAK!! LEAK!! LEAK!! LEAK!! LEAK!!

only a few more days now, maybe it leak on larry's b day ?

The_Edge89 said:
p101887_2.jpg

'A Window for the Sky'
André de Miranda opens a window on the sky where sun, moon and stars dance together in the darkness. Mystic and beautiful, the composition is ambiguous in content yet harmonious in concept. Bold black and white lead the mind on a journey of the imagination.

Linoleum block print on paper, titled "Uma Janela para o Céu" in Portuguese.

http://www.novica.com/itemdetail/index.cfm?pID=101887

:p I'm starting to think Loris was correct about the statements it makes. :p

Now that's interesting. Wasn't one of the hold over songs from the ATYCLB sessions called The Sun, The Moon & The Stars?

Back
Top Bottom