"Window in the Sky"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've I were to venture a guess, I'd say it is 402.
1. 402 sounds like a single.
2. When Rubin heard the beach clips, 402 would probably have jumped out at him.
3. I think the window in the sky might be some form of escape. From some of the lyrics people got from the beach clips, it sounds like 402 is refering to war. An escape from war?
4. The live political songs on this tour were very popular. Maybe the band would capitalize on that.

:shrug: Just some thoughts.

windowsu2wallpaper.jpg

I dont claim any rights to this image, and I have no idea where it came from either.

powerhour24 said:
Haha, given their connections to Apple.

Is that still relationship still alive? I was wondering why they offered that Saints song on Rhapsody and not iTunes.

Yeah it will be cool to see what comes out of it. It might end up being one of the beach clips or something all together different! I always loved the name skyhawk but for all we know skyhawk could have turned into one of the songs from HTDAAB? can't wait to hear it :)

I'm hoping it's right....I do sometimes pull off remarkable predictions....

U2 could possibly have about 7-10 "completish"songs in the burner right now. Then, after the tour down under and to that island in the pacific, they'll have a good 6 months to fly under the commerical radar and spend time in the studio with Rickster.

Maybe we'll see at least 2 albums by decade's end?

I hope they decide to put Window In The Sky on the new album as well. I hate all these songs that are just floating around on Best Of albums or soundtracks that would make albums better (i.e., Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me would have fit Pop, The Ground Beneath Her Feet would have fit ATYCLB, and Electrical Storm would have fit HTDAAB)..

Screwtape2 said:
I've I were to venture a guess, I'd say it is 402.
1. 402 sounds like a single.
2. When Rubin heard the beach clips, 402 would probably have jumped out at him.
3. I think the window in the sky might be some form of escape. From some of the lyrics people got from the beach clips, it sounds like 402 is refering to war. An escape from war?
4. The live political songs on this tour were very popular. Maybe the band would capitalize on that.

:shrug: Just some thoughts.

listening to 402 again..... and just before each of those hmtmkmkm type solo parts, i can definetly hear bono sing "dow in the sky"

and well all know how much the lyrics for the songs arent really finished until they record, so its quite possible that

If it is 402 I hope at least that they don’t change the drum structure too much. It would be nice to hear maybe slightly extended drum fills. I would love to hear a slightly faster more involved guitar solo. I know the Edge plays to fit the song but it would be nice. Also, for me anyway, out of all the songs from the beach clips this one sounded the more complete. Who knows we will just have to wait and see.

U2 is dying a slow death.
Someone please put this band out of its misery...

A "duet" with Green day? Another shameless "best of"?

Sounds like a cry for help.
R.I.P. U2. It's all been downhill from ZooTV.

U2 is dying a slow death.
Someone please put this band out of its misery...

A "duet" with Green day? Another shameless "best of"?

Sounds like a cry for help.
R.I.P. U2. It's all been downhill from ZooTV.

ARE YOU REALY THAT LONLEY? :ohmy: HOW SAD.:tsk:

wonder if it will show us any insights into the bands 'new' direction? new sound or same as bomb? beach clips sound great - could be one of those but surely they now have a stack of 15 / 20 songs...

Back
Top Bottom