SOE 32: let there be no leak puns..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So aggressive. You gonna get that ban you've been craving!

giphy.gif

37b9d82554c946bec447580378bfe43731d5cd84e12f644bbfc764f90908cfce.jpg

Working through questions now guys - will hopefully ping some answers over tomorrow.

I don't think anybody complained about "ATM machine" because it mentioned an everyday technology.

It was because "Automated Teller Machine machine" is redundant. "I was punching in the numbers at the ATM" would've been just fine by me.

I get it...but I think it is really being a little overly particular to criticize them about that. Its pretty much understood what he was trying to say. Its like when people say "sorry, I'm a little OCD..." No one can be an entire disorder...but we get what they mean. Know what I'm saying?

I think the three people in New Zealand who care about the lesser form of rugby are quite chuffed for Tonga really!

You mean the guy standing up for Manus right now?

Gotta try harder, Smee. :tongue:

You know how angry I am about Manus. He’s still a dick.

I just like that he's suddenly become "New Zealand-born" in the Australian media again.

No, you guys claimed him, tantrums and all. You can't give him back now that he's calling out Australia's crimes.

I just like that he's suddenly become "New Zealand-born" in the Australian media again.

No, you guys claimed him, tantrums and all. You can't give him back now that he's calling out Australia's crimes.

To be fair, I’ve never claimed him. He’s always been a dick, even if he is correct right now.

Also, to be fair, I fucking love New Zealand

For those that bought concert tickets, the album redemption emails seem to have been sent. i bought two tickets and i had an option to get two copies (which i did). They will be delivered on 12/1(physical CDs).

Back
Top Bottom