OFFICIAL - U2.Com - New Album Out In 2009 / Speculations Pt. 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm confused now...is it coming out in march or now in october. i'm asking since there is a thread about edge saying october, and this thread march.:huh:

i'm confused now...is it coming out in march or now in october. i'm asking since there is a thread about edge saying october, and this thread march.:huh:

probs early next year dude. the thread where the edge apparently said october could have been an older thread. check the date?

is there any NEW info?

besides this thing coming out next year?

checking this sub-forum is boring... nothing new :angry:

U2 just kicked their entire fanbase in the collective balls, and you expect them to appease us with new information? No, we're the dog, and they've just dropped us off in the desert somewhere and drove off. We may find our way back home by sometime in the spring.

And yes, I'm being totally melodramatic.

I don't care about suppositions "I think"..."I wish"...."i hope".....i'm only interrested in FACTS!!

:mad:

They're more secretive than the secret service. I can only think its part of their liking to go quiet for a while before launching a new album. Something to do with making sure people are really hungry for it and not sick of seeing them. At least Bono avoided getting his picture taken with Miss Wasilla.

I’m confused now...is it coming out in march or now in October. i'm asking since there is a thread about edge saying october, and this thread march.:huh:

At last I can remember, Edge saids that the album would be ready (not realesed) in october, before the delay, so I understand that was 08' Oct.

March is about Bono's declaration that the album will come out early in next year...

My opinion: First I cogitated March, but latter, calculating possibilities for tour's dates, I've found the first Feb' Saturday, as releasing date, but It’s just my supposition.

They're more secretive than the secret service.

I doubt the secret service [were they to make a...charity single for some reason, i dunno] would blast any new music they make out of their windows. :wink:

the album is coming out in november. theyre just screwing with us.....

i wish

the album is coming out in november. theyre just screwing with us.....

i wish

that would be so fucking sweet holy shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

NLOTH the single might come out in December or even November if the album is out February/January. :drool:

NLOTH the single might come out in December or even November if the album is out February/January. :drool:

Yeah, I kind of think this is possible as well...depending on how far along they are. We really can't be sure at this point.

Back
Top Bottom