KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' -- post the links here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just said "New song by U2 on the next hour"

This could mean Saints however, right? :eyebrow:

Convoy said:
So its comfirmed that it was at least played?
"We just world premiered a new song from U2, if you missed it we'll be playing it again next hour".

Canadiens1160 said:

"We just world premiered a new song from U2, if you missed it we'll be playing it again next hour".

you'd better be ready to press "record", mike.

Maybe somebody should make a 'Window In The Skies - Ridiculous Fan Hysteria' thread where people can drool, combust, faint, die, go to heaven, be born again and again and again.. whatever.

Zootlesque said:
Maybe somebody should make a 'Window In The Skies - Ridiculous Fan Hysteria' thread where people can drool, combust, faint, die, go to heaven, be born again and again and again.. whatever.

i bet you're gonna be the biggest drooler :sexywink:

U2Man said:

you'd better be ready to press "record", mike.
Yeah, and if only I had a script in my internet browser so I could just normally post everything at Size 7 font.

Is it too much to ask that whoever is thinking about ripping this please get a good quality version of it?

the stream isn't working for me - i got an obnoxious commercial and then silence. any advice? I'm dying here between excitment and fear that I'll miss it!

Oh man, to be a spambot in this thread...:drool:

Guys, seriously. Learn to put spaces between the @ and your name, at least.

Varitek said:
the stream isn't working for me - i got an obnoxious commercial and then silence. any advice? I'm dying here between excitment and fear that I'll miss it!

i'm with you.

ok i got it to work - i'm not sure if you need to but i stuck it in Explorer instead of Firefox. God I haven't listened to radio in forever, it's bad.

Zootlesque said:

I think this is what this thread is about to become... And that's the way it should be! Nothing like pure hysterical U2 fans love!:drool:

These are just the best times, when no one is fighting or being super critical and we all go back to being crazed-obsessed U2 fans, the reason we are all here together in the first place...
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I heard it at 7:26am while sitting in my car at work. It's a really wonderful song, it reminds me of latter John Lennon stuff actually.

But I think fans hung up on the trashy Achtung Baby sound are going to dislike it.

oceane said:

I think this is what this thread is about to become... And that's the way it should be! Nothing like pure hysterical U2 fans love!:drool:

These are just the best times, when no one is fighting or being super critical and we all go back to being crazed-obsessed U2 fans, the reason we are all here together in the first place...
:heart: :heart: :heart:

yes you're right! and i love you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom