Deciphering Yesterdays News...(What It Really Means)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?img...=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=1
zzDaleThomas2_narrowweb__300x497,0.jpg

How Sweet it is!!!

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?...billy+slater+running+pictures&um=1&hl=en&sa=X

I bought a footy from Harves at his store a few weeks back and as I bought it he gave the ball a sqaush and said with a grin "Do you think the ball needs to be pumped up?" .

I said " You are a dual Brownlow medalist and one of the best players of all time, if you think the ball needs to be pumped up :D then it needs to be pumped up!"

He laughed and went off to pump it up for me.

Another time I was at the MCG to watch the cricket and he was a row in front of me. He came back carrying two of those cardboard 4 packs of plastic cups of beers in each hand. He walked up the steep stairs dummying in and out of people without dropping a drip out of any of the beers. What balance? What style he has! Even carrying beers.

Champion bloke and he deserves the best.

I bought a footy from Harves at his store a few weeks back and as I bought it he gave the ball a sqaush and said with a grin "Do you think the ball needs to be pumped up?" .

I said " You are a dual Brownlow medalist and one of the best players of all time, if you think the ball needs to be pumped up :D then it needs to be pumped up!"

He laughed and went off to pump it up for me.

Another time I was at the MCG to watch the cricket and he was a row in front of me. He came back carrying two of those cardboard 4 packs of plastic cups of beers in each hand. He walked up the steep stairs dummying in and out of people without dropping a drip out of any of the beers. What balance? What style he has! Even carrying beers.

Champion bloke and he deserves the best.

Damn, all that's pretty cool. Where is his store?

Also, there's a footy thread in PEUP that you're welcome to get involved with. Might be better off over there than here for this talk.

His store was at Chadstone but now he has moved it down to Frankston in line with the move by St Kilda to Casey as a base away from Milton St. Cool will try and find the thread.

I just saw Josh going beserk after his sausage roll at AAMI and got excited. You gotta love Finals time.

We are There. Lining up at the Mountain View for a few brews with the lads and some chat before hand usually bump into Steve Quarterbrian there and saw Throbbie Walls a couple of weeks ago. He looked down his nose like an old Carlton school teacher at us all in our Pies clobber.

Will be a tough game. Saints will be pumped after being smashed last week. Our young fellas have to weather the storm and stop their run out of the back line.

St Nick owes the footy world one after his shocker last week. Harves will want to go out a deserved winner.

I hope Daisy, Meds and Neon can produce some magic and big Trav has his kicking boots on. Swanny and Pendles need to get on the tear. I have them both in my Dream Team. Some of the young kids have come from no where.

Miss Dids and Heater obviously.

We Miss Dids and Heater? We've only lost one game out of the four is it? , that they've missed. I think we're doing just damn fine, playing the Kids.

If we do the Saints and come up against the big two teams, we will miss them for sure.

The kids are doing wll and it very pleasing to see.

Mick is proving what a good coach he is by producing such good performances.

Burnsy back from the calf this week will give us more grunt for the pill at stopages and a lot of experience that money can't buy. This should rejuvinate the kids and it will be on for young and old in the first stanza once the air conveyance goes....BANG into the turf!

As I said, we need to slow down their ball carrying ability out of the backline.

:sad: Why did my crows have to lose? :doh:

They were shut down at the stoppages. Thompson and Edwards and Goodwin were not able to get going the run on style of football that they play with everyone scattering.

Mainly because the Pies did the 1 per centers with the chasing and tackling.

When you were 4 goals up before hal time, I thought we were gone.

Swanny two before the big break got us back from the brink.

Daisy's snap on the bell with the no look torp before 3/4 time was a peach.

Medhurst bought us home with some smart footy in the last stanza.

Stevens did well but didn't have enough help up forward.

Maybe U2 could play as the pre game at the biggest sporting event in the world, the AFL Grand Final at the MCG.

They have warmed up by playing a regional event like the Superbowl so now they will be ready for the big show.

Plus they have played the “G” before so they know the grandeur and spectacle and majesty of the place.

Andy D should make the call and “bump” off Powderfinger for the boys.

Maybe as the two teams run out before the first bounce, U2 could for the first time play the 10 minute rendition of Moment of Surrender, that would be totally awesome. Better than the Holy Grail for the 10th time.

Back
Top Bottom