The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lastest pic of him and Larry shows him in a waist length leather jacket-- much better than the blazer, IMHO. And I love this trend of the band taking photos of each other!

:up:

bono%20ietour%20vancouver%20tim%20durkan.jpg~original
I really love this photo of B without the shades and shaved! I agree~it does make him look younger. Thank you for posting.

The lastest pic of him and Larry shows him in a waist length leather jacket-- much better than the blazer, IMHO. And I love this trend of the band taking photos of each other!

I second the motion. Leather always and forever. He just looks SO much better in it. :drool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

OK, I don't think anyone answered my question (or speculated about it at least :D) in the tour thread about Bono's new "stage persona" being "slightly sleazy and slightly dangerous" according to a Hot Press article (or was it Rolling Stone, forgot..) It sorta amuses me. :lol:

CFqR2l6WgAAKkLh.jpg:large

^ this is so theatrical, reminds me of Macphisto :D (from Pheonix, last night)

CFqYzEbUgAAA58v.jpg:large

I didn't think it looked like a "persona" this time. He looks pretty much like normal Bono to me I guess. :hmm:

Bono seems to be getting some of his swag back as the tour goes along. He's still aged a lot more than the others in the last 4 years, but he's looking more 'rock star'--the photos look more like his old self, you know?

I am happy with the photos I've been seeing from the IE tour, thanks everybody!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1433301835.034205.jpg
    ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1433301835.034205.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom