Request of this day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg mephy thank you for that link :love: amaaaazing!!! Just wanted to double check, the link isn't supposed to go to hi-res versions is it? They only open small for me (like 600x400) and I just wanted to double check. Even so, so much goodness there!!

These are some of the hi-res I had

edgenbonobrooklyn3.jpg

I love this thread :heart: They aired this on TV a week after it was shot, and it was the first U2 TV thing that I actually knew about and planned to watch. I sat right in front of the TV like :hyper:

I'm so glad there are tons of pictures from it!

I think the starbucks ones were from a paparazzi during a break and these on wireimage were a photographer hired/invited for the day to shoot on/around the truck - that's probably why wireimage doesn't have those :hmm: and sadly I don't have HQ for wire so if you could post what you have that would be great :hug:

Here's some from that first album

rest here :shifty:

As soon as I can think up a U2-ish domain name I'll be able to make a site with a gallery, and sharing pictures will be a lot easier

Thank you! :hyper: :heart:

I can't help myself but I love Adam's hands ...:love:

Omg mephy thank you for that link :love: amaaaazing!!! Just wanted to double check, the link isn't supposed to go to hi-res versions is it? They only open small for me (like 600x400) and I just wanted to double check. Even so, so much goodness there!!

Nope, sadly 600px is the largest I can get from wireimages

Nope, sadly 600px is the largest I can get from wireimages

No problem, just wanted to be sure it wasn't my computer being grouchy because it does do that to me sometimes on really big files. Thank you again, there are so many! :love:

This thread is just full of goodness! I remember watching the making of this on VH1 in my friends grandma's house and I was just swoooooned away! :love:

Does anyone know if youtube has the making of this? I've searched around but all I can find are the VH1 legends...

Back
Top Bottom