Miscellaneous Picture Mix #33

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple from the Elevation era...
]
U2beautifulday.jpg

^BEAUTIFUL DAY hair!! :faint:

^ That little flip in Bono's hair makes go all :combust:

Great start!Thanks for all:wave:
Can't remember where this is from but I like his polka dots

bonopolkadots.jpg

:cute:
Bono and Brian....love to see them together:cute:

PhotoByGabyBonella.jpg

B and his fans . :cute:
I never saw this pic...all pics with B and fans are so cool,with everybody smiling around him...awesomeeee:drool::hug:

A couple from the Elevation era...

EvilU2.jpg
I started to appreciate them after see this Making Off from Elevation videoclip...I'll never forget this scene:drool::heart:

Yeah Edge looks really sharp till ye see his jeans! :lol: Didn't Bono do the same last year when he was meeting some politician, He wore a really sharp green suit but then when the camera zoomed out ye could see underneath he was wearing trashy faded jeans, :lol:
He means business but he likes to ROCK :rockon:

I started to appreciate them after see this Making Off from Elevation videoclip...I'll never forget this scene:drool::heart:
Same here! I remember that being on MTV when I wasn't aware of who they were. I think I watched every replay of it that week :shifty:

The U2 of MY childhood...

HAWT.jpg

Well, early childhood :giggle:
Mine too: a little bit after our learning-to-walk-and-talk-childhood :lol:

Yeah Edge looks really sharp till ye see his jeans! :lol:

Edge has this look a lot but generally he's wearing a ratty old tee shirt under his nice jacket so at least he's wearing a decent shirt. But if you look closely in the pic with him standing next to that woman, he's wearing all black Converse. :heart: Gotta love him! Don't ever change Edge!

:cute: :cute:

The U2 of MY childhood...

HAWT.jpg

Well, early childhood :giggle:

Yeah, I was probably 1 to 2 years old when this pic was taken.

That's very unfortunate
:sad:

Elevation U2 was around when I was 11-12...oh how I miss Elevation U2.

Even at that young age I knew the lyrics to that song where complete bullshit LOL

U2_-_Pop-cd.jpg

^And this fascinated me when I was like...7. "LOOK AT THE COLORS!"

NEW YORK—What do you U2 guitarist the Edge, New Museum director Lisa Phillips, and actress Gina Gershon all have in common? Judging by their presence at the opening of a new exhibition at a temporary location on the second floor of 195 Bowery, they all have an interest in Iranian contemporary art.

1,001 Reasons to Love Iran - ARTINFO.com

00PROMO_THUMB63392836780555.jpg

6339283677850812501131303_3.jpg

NEW YORK—What do you U2 guitarist the Edge, New Museum director Lisa Phillips, and actress Gina Gershon all have in common? Judging by their presence at the opening of a new exhibition at a temporary location on the second floor of 195 Bowery, they all have an interest in Iranian contemporary art.

1,001 Reasons to Love Iran - ARTINFO.com

00PROMO_THUMB63392836780555.jpg

6339283677850812501131303_3.jpg

oh yay, more new Edge pics! That's the most we've had in weeks!

I was 7 during the JT era and 11-12 during the Zoo Tv era. My first show was Popmart when I was 16.

Well, I was around, but I still prefer today's Bono because he's attractive for a woman my age :drool:

Someone should post that RS "boxes" picture again, haven't seen it in quite a while. :wink:

Same here! I remember that being on MTV when I wasn't aware of who they were. I think I watched every replay of it that week :shifty:

Good time:cute:
Same here,I was looking for more replay from this Making Of and after to see it,I started to watch another videoclips from this Era,specially Beautiful day and Stuck in a Moment,I was 11:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom