Its All About The Drums!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
https://twitter.com/shawndrover/statuses/440504088846168064

Bhz8IoDIEAARAm_.jpg:large

Except that he wrote all over the guy's drum? :ohmy::wink:

Might as well bring this one here too.

popmaxstudiolarry.jpg~original

It was really hard to find this thread to post these pics. Larry's thread was buried under tons of pages of old threads. Larry girls lettin it slide. :wink:

We have no resident Larry girl at the moment, it seems. :sad: Maybe Larry needs to cheer the frick up and he'd get his fan girls back. That said, :drool: ^ ^ ^

:shifty:

:wave:

id43.html

Oops sorry Larry thread kinda started out as my job! Bono's been taking up my time with this darn speech I have to write about him then memorize one of his speeches well pulling off a very terrible Irish acent. Why can't Larry give speeches? I could be more me then and be very mono-tone. Unlike bono who can't shut his trap. But we love him non the less.

Larry always looks like he sees someone in the distance who *may* need a whoopin.' :wink:

:larry: Who is that annoying person? Should I beat them up? Hmm...

A quick pop into ETYKIW should do the trick. Discussion about the photo there has been pretty active! I'll ask tonight.

Maybe it's cuz I'm a guy, but am I the only one that thinks Larry's looked his absolute best during Pop promotional era with that slight lil goatee?

I mean the pencil thin one.....not to be confused with the zooropa era goutee that's a little thicker

Maybe it's cuz I'm a guy, but am I the only one that thinks Larry's looked his absolute best during Pop promotional era with that slight lil goatee?

I mean the pencil thin one.....not to be confused with the zooropa era goutee that's a little thicker

:up: Agreed. :D

That was a very good period for him. Once he was got a bit older he wasn't so soft and pretty as the 90s, and the goatee made him a little more masculine. But Pop was a very, very good period for looks of the whole band!

What a view you had, comet! :love:

It's pretty easy to do this tour! We didn't get in the GA line until 5:30 or so. We weren't on the rail but easily 2nd row just about anywhere else except front stage, and honestly they spend a lot of time on the "e" stage, so it's a good place to hang out. :sexywink:

This is probably a good place for this video. Watch Larry break his drumstick, then wait for the new one to magically appear. :giggle:

Sorry about the sideways video for the first 15 seconds. :reject: I was so excited when they started playing my favorite song on the album, I held my phone the wrong way. It happens right before the video flips, he plays one handed for a bit, then he gets the new one after the video turns around. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgDs5_bXH4U

So apparently sometime during Denver 1 Larry had unbuttoned his shirt fairly far down (on e stage I think) - are there any pics floating around?

Back
Top Bottom