I LOVE the EYELINER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I´m pro-eyeliner, think it´s great on him.Maybe the rest should give it a try. The rock scene was and is full of guys with eyeliner...

Honours to one of the pioneers...

Freddie Mercury, circa 1974...

freddie.png

So does Bono dye his eyebrows to match his hair?

Sure looks like it in this pic...

Yes, they are definitely dyed here. Bono has very light eyebrows that have the color of his hair, a reddish brown. I am naturally blonde, but have dyed my hair for many years now, and my eyebrows, if I don't dye them, are totally light, especially in summer. I color them black every single day, whenever I leave the house.

I am glad Bono went back to his more natural look recently, the hair dye has totally affected his hair structure over the years.

Yes, they are definitely dyed here. Bono has very light eyebrows that have the color of his hair, a reddish brown. I am naturally blonde, but have dyed my hair for many years now, and my eyebrows, if I don't dye them, are totally light, especially in summer. I color them black every single day, whenever I leave the house.

I am glad Bono went back to his more natural look recently, the hair dye has totally affected his hair structure over the years.

Yea well it is still getting dyed (as are the eyebrows and facial hair...)

Just now it is meant to mimic something close to his natural color.

I always wonder how they match the hair on the head to his face so well...

oh i missed this!
I just though maybe his eyebrows did used to be black but they faded as he got older :reject:
Good dye job :up: haha

After looking though all these pics,I think he is dragging me in, Bono should have his own brand of guyliner,so people like Pete Wentz don`t steal their girlfriend`s. :hmm: Bono is the only man that can actually pull off the look!! :ohmy: Just don`t let it be there forever,I would really love to see what his daughters think about this :lmao:...

i imagine his daughters saying that did you use my eyeliner because i can´t find it and i had already asked to put in back to my make up

i imagine his daughters saying that did you use my eyeliner because i can´t find it and i had already asked to put in back to my make up

Or better yet, arriving in a car to paparazzi and going, "Oh, crap! Dad, lemme borrow your eyeliner!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom