I LOVE the EYELINER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My my, doesn't our little Devil look sexy...and also those sexy bootshe has on too...Anyway...I think the reason he is wearing liner on his eyes may be; claiming his inner rock soul again....as he has been campaining and doing the political thing, which I totally applaud him for...as he says he comes from a long line of travelling salesmen....but I think this is getting him back in the groove for some kick ass touring, moves and generally getting into his rock persona again...just a little thought I had...Hello to all you lovely folk out there, looking forward to the new album, and i am really enjoying sexy boots, have started to sing along when its on the radio and thats a good sign for me...take care..and lots of love from Australia...:wave::heart::applaud::ohmy::love::flirt:

:wave:A big Canadian hello to you
Yeah I'm loving this whole rockstar attitude again!! It's awesome:D

He's bringing back the moves of The Fly, so why not the makeup of MacPhisto?

000ktsyf.gif

:up:

Never seen this one before!

Same...love Mac :D

I wonder if we'll ever see him again...probs not...:sad:...THAT S.O.B IS LOOOONG GONE!

U2 - BONO TO TAKE ELVIS' 'DEAD BROTHER' ON TOUR

U2 star BONO's latest onstage character has been inspired by ELVIS PRESLEY's fictional brother Jesse.
The rocker debuted his new idea at the Grammy Awards and admits he liked his new look.
He says, "I thought I looked very sexy in eye make-up."
But Bono insists he isn't finished working on the character: "I was calling him Elvis’ dead brother, Jesse, which maybe is in poor taste. It’s still in development! I started just messing with it a few weeks ago."

U2 - BONO TO TAKE ELVIS' 'DEAD BROTHER' ON TOUR

U2 star BONO's latest onstage character has been inspired by ELVIS PRESLEY's fictional brother Jesse.
The rocker debuted his new idea at the Grammy Awards and admits he liked his new look.
He says, "I thought I looked very sexy in eye make-up."
But Bono insists he isn't finished working on the character: "I was calling him Elvis’ dead brother, Jesse, which maybe is in poor taste. It’s still in development! I started just messing with it a few weeks ago."
Uh-oh... treading dangerous ground there B, that's in very poor taste. :|

Why not just call the 'character'... Bono? And just be your "very sexy" self? :hmm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom