U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pride on 107.7 last night. I turned on the radio and after the station commercial THERE IT WAS :hyper: so I had to start jumping around and dancing crazily.

Actually in New Zealand I wouldn't be surprised to hear OTH. Since the song takes place there it comes as no surprise to me and it's a beautiful song as well. I wish I could hear it on radio here but I don't think I'll ever get that lucky. Oh well that's what you have an iPod for!:D

Actually in New Zealand I wouldn't be surprised to hear OTH. Since the song takes place there it comes as no surprise to me and it's a beautiful song as well. I wish I could hear it on radio here but I don't think I'll ever get that lucky. Oh well that's what you have an iPod for!:D

It was extremely moving hearing this song at the concert recently played here as Bono changed the words slightly and dedicated it to the Pike River miners who died while the band was here. Bono always gets emotional singing this song live. Yes you do hear the song often - it was released as a single here and was in the charts for quite along time.

Not on the radio, but I saw the music video for Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own on TV! Completely out of the blue. It was great.

I hear OTH every now and again on the radio in Austin. :)

I heard I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (R&H version) on the radio... in my dream last night... :wink:

I always have the radio on at night, and a couple nights ago, ISHFWILF was playing and incorporated itself into my dream. A live U2 show where for some reason Motley Crue was opening (they also had Dave Navarro guesting on guitar). I then woke up to ISHFWILF.

Heard Desire today too.

Back
Top Bottom