SPIDER-MAN Turn Off The Dark (u2.com email)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which beach clip is the one with "All my life I've been waiting for...this moment I'm in..." or whatever? Is that the same one? I hope that shit shows up in this thing.

And am I the only one who thinks that this stuff they've worked up for Spiderman has a good chance of being better than NLOTH?

Yes you are. Except for the other person who just posted. :)

that was Beach Clip 404. and no, definitely won't be better than NLOTH. "All My Life" sounds good at first, but to me, it's a throwaway Bon Jovi sounding hit.

Yes, thank you. The 2006 beach clips have, unsurprisingly, developed an undeserved prestige due to their unreleased status.

Yes, thank you. The 2006 beach clips have, unsurprisingly, developed an undeserved prestige due to their unreleased status.

i do think that i am in the minority though when it comes to the song "Thank You For The Day". i actually think it could turn into great tune if Brian Eno is involved.

If anyone emails U2.com about not getting the email for the presale, could you please post the response

Yeah could be that mate or could be that some people actually enjoy the songs regardless of there status. Just a thought...

Yeah could be that mate or could be that some people actually enjoy the songs regardless of there status. Just a thought...

You are, of course, correct.

But unreleased songs, especially while in beach clip form, almost always achieve a cult hit status that quickly disappears upon release. See: HTDAAB songs, WITS, and NLOTH songs (to a lesser extent).

Do you mean the Boys Falls From the Sky snippet? Hmm I don't hear it ripping off HMTM. I think it's a great song all on it's own.

Where are you hearing this Boy Falls from the Sky snippet? I went to the official site and heard nothing on any of the pages. Link please?

It's a rock musical? :sad:

What's the point in that? They do enough rock in U2, I thought this would come up with something interesting and different like The Sound Of Music and The Blues Brothers

you're so positive about everything! gosh, i love having you around!

you're so positive about everything! gosh, i love having you around!

But didn't Bono say back in 2007 or whenever it was, that Spiderman will have a mixture of different styles: opera, rock, etc?

When someone writes a song for another person to sing they have to record a demo of ti themselves. I know Midge Ure and Bob Geldof did this when they worte the Band Aid single. I've found Bono doing the demo of Goldeneye which he and Edge had written for Tina Turner on YouTube, I'd like to hear demo's for Spiderman.

Uhh...guys? Is anyone else getting Trojan alerts from their anti-virus software when trying to access that video page? I keep it updated everyday so I suspect this might be rather serious.
:uhoh:

If someone could somehow rip the new instrumental audio from the website (Using Audacity or whatever) and send it to me that would be great, cause I'm afraid to click that link now.

theeedge1989<at>hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

I got a the ttool virus today when viewing that webpage and the flash movie on it.

evan_rachel_wood.jpg

Oh Joy, the Dita Von Teese wanna-be is set to star in this...*deep exhale*

http://www.moviefone.com/insidemovies/2009/06/10/evan-rachel-wood-spider-man-the-musical/

Back
Top Bottom