If Larry made a solo album...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry does Achtung Baby, his way

These are random as all hell and really have nothing to do with Larry, except for some drum references

1) Zoo Invitation (about Larry being invited to an elephant's bar mitzvah, which turns out to be a hoax. Larry is not amused, and he lets the world know it)
2) Even Worse Than The Last Song (if that's even possible. sadly, it is)
3) Uno (a dark song about Larry losing some money in a game of Uno)
4) Until the End of This Song (with a hook that goes: "I'll be drumming til the end of this song" - Larry's wry sense of humor in fullswing)
5) Who's Gonna Ride These Wild Corpses? (the less said, the better)
6) Faux Gruel (Larry boasts about his world famous gruel recipe. He curses the wanna-bes during a 27-minute drum solo)
7) The Fry (about his search for the missing french fry in a MacDonalds Bag) "it's no secret that the fry is somewhere in this bag..." you get the idea
8)Mysterious Glaze (no comment)
9) Trying To Grow A Farm Around A Girl (it's easier said than done)
10) Ultraquiet (a song, well...not really a song - it's just Larry screaming at the listener for several minutes, and not even in English - it's total gibberish)
11) Aggro crag (Larry assumes the identity of the aggro crag. Unfortunately, the aggro crag is an inanimate object, and the song is actually silence)
12) Love Is Pine Nuts (the sound of Larry accidently dropping his drum sticks for an entire hour. Oh, and he curses a lot. And...it's got nothing to do with pine nuts, or love.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Damn, you bettered me.

But you missed out on the one where Larry impersonates Elvis for 10 minutes straight including a 2-minute drunken breakdown of Hound Dog.

little drummer boy
little drummer boy
little drummer boy
little drummer boy
little drummer boy
little drummer boy
little drummer boy
little drummer boy
little drummer boy
little drummer boy

:wink:

Damn, you bettered me.

But you missed out on the one where Larry impersonates Elvis for 10 minutes straight including a 2-minute drunken breakdown of Hound Dog.

Only on the super-ultraspecial-limited-editions. And it's a secret bonus track.

Back
Top Bottom