If Bono Was Big Brother!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vertigomofo111

Babyface
An interesting thought was brought up on another thread so i thought i would explore it.

Obviously Interference.com is a major staple in U2's Plethora of websites; but it is the only one that contains such an incredible forum such as this. My question is do you think from time to time Bono, Edge, Adam, Larry, Eno, Lanois, Mcguinness, Lillywhite, Friday, or any major figure in U2's entourage have an account here? Watch the forums and use fan ideas for their own whiteboard sessions? Or maybe secretly have actually even posted on here in the past?

Come on other then pearl jam who doesn't use Auto-tune or Melodyne..

We live in a digital world......... ya we do ya we do...

I don't think that they come on here. If they go on anywhere I would think that it would be Zootopia on U2.com. Maybe if they were bored one day and wanted to hear the fans opinion. But, I also heard somewhere that Bono made a comment about Plebans.

I think the proof they don't lies in their set-lists... i mean we've all said it, stop playing pride (in the name of love) and I Will Follow... We get it.. these Songs are amazing but we've all heard them way to many times. We want a tour where we can hear, Red Hill Mining town, Heartland, Exit, Acrobat, Ultraviolet... Real album cuts not just a greatest hits tour again with new album tracks sprinkled in.. The people that buy your tix are repeats mostly i'm sure... PLEASE!!! IF YOUR OUT THERE, U2, "Larry especially", We know you have the final say these days. Give us a treat this tour. You did good with '40 and Electric Co. on the Vertigo tour :D . Continue the path "these are not the drones you're looking for." Yes that's right! Using jedi mind tricks to get what i what. I've realized praying for a better setlist doesn't work. :angry:

I think the U2 camp does interact here under alters, or at least lurk.

Sick thought, but sometimes I wonder if they like f**king with our minds, if they were here.

Jeesh, if they ever came here they'd quit! :ohmy: But then I think Bono posts his own photos in PLEBA so we can all drool over him :drool: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom