Grammy awards 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Bono sang EBW pretty well tonight considering all he's been through lately. The outdo/dedication to Leo was pretty touching too.

:up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Bono sang EBW pretty well tonight considering all he's been through lately. The outdo/dedication to Leo was pretty touching too.

:up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His voice had a nice airy quality to it. I credit the tracheotomy.

Great performance. This year's performances have been pretty good. Beck also won Album of the Year.

Only 45 minutes in here on the west coast.
Tom Jones is the best thing I have seen so far.
With Bono down for the count, AC/DC got the Grandad rock opening slot. :up:

Kayne got a mixed to luke warm response.

When has Madonna not lip synced?
I guess they will let her keep doing this until she breaks a hip.

I think the Grammy well is officially dry for U2.
It they could not win with SOI after giving it to half the planet for free and with the world's most beloved humanitarian laid-up with serious life altering injuries, they're done.

Hopefully Kanye and Rhianna can shine some of their spotlight on the unknown U2.. Like they did for that Paul guy.

"Beck needs to respect artistry. He should have given his award to Beyonce." - Kanye West tonight. It's hard to take this guy seriously sometimes.

Madonna could take a lesson from Annie Lennox on how to age gracefully (and how to sing and not lip sync)

Annie is amazing :up:

I watched the performance on You Tube, it's great. Don't know about the other performances, though, I usually don't watch the Grammys except when U2 are there, but I didn't expect them to win anyway.

That hoser guy is cool. But that church song is becoming the overexposed 2014/15 version of that goat guy's somebody I used to know from a few years ago.

Kanye is a great artist, but he has no room to lecture Beck about artistry. The guy was making great records when Kanye was still in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom