Awesome U2 Moments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw those, GG, in the old smoking thread. SOME people were doing some rather conspicious squeeing who don't squee much any more.

I still squee for the past. :wink: They've just gotten too old for me now. But Zoo Bono, Pop Bono and Pop Edge? Anytime baby, anytime.

That bathtub picture in Jeevey's avatar is a pretty awesome moment in u2 history. And the way Anton describes taking the pic in his book too. That entire book actually. Anton himself is pretty awesome too. :D

I'm actually going to Berlin this February. Gonna check out the locations stay was filmed of course. Awesome post VP.

Also .. I know nothing about guitars.. But would it be possible for edge to play hawkmoon if he used that looping pedal? He could the lead part over the erh.. rhythm guitar part? Or not?

It would be fucking awesome to see him do that.

I'm actually going to Berlin this February. And decided I'm gonna check out the locations where the Stay video was filmed of course. Awesome post VP!

Also .. I know nothing about guitars.. But would it be possible for edge to play hawkmoon if he used that looping pedal ? He could the lead part over the erh.. rhythm guitar part? Or not?

It would be fucking awesome to see him do that. And I really din't believe it was a coincidence he suddenly brought one with him during the filming of Feedback Kitchen.

I'm actually going to Berlin this February. Gonna check out the locations stay was filmed of course. Awesome post VP.

Also .. I know nothing about guitars.. But would it be possible for edge to play hawkmoon if he used that looping pedal? He could the lead part over the erh.. rhythm guitar part? Or not?

It would be fucking awesome to see him do that.

Bono is supposed to play that. Back when he actually played the guitar rather than wear it, it was awesome.

Awesome moments in U2 history?

THIS is what my sig is all about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpozVvYe-h4

:drool: Fuck, this has got to be one of the best live translations of a good studio song. Fuckin' perfect.

I was always impressed how much better is Hawkmoon live than on the record, the album version is a bit lost, but the live one is astonishing.

Back
Top Bottom