What will the stage look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so i'm rewatching the promo in slow motion to pull some details for those who can't see it...

regular stage with no backdrop connected to the ramp and "e" stage

looks like the stage it's self might be made of LEDs and lights up, but i could be wrong

there are various lights that come out of the ground and out of the air on the main stage

larry walks the ramp at one point with a snare

a lot of imagery of a smashing lightbulb

some crosses that appear to surround the ramp bono is walking down at one point

full drum kit on the e stage

full kit and full band INSIDE the screen when it's touched down on the ramp,

confirmed... the screen will completely divide the arena in half when it's touched down

seem to be more LED elements besides the big screen

big THERE IS NO THEM THERE'S ONLY US on the big screen, taking up the length of the arena

so i'm rewatching the promo in slow motion to pull some details for those who can't see it...

regular stage with no backdrop connected to the ramp and "e" stage

looks like the stage it's self might be made of LEDs and lights up, but i could be wrong

there are various lights that come out of the ground and out of the air on the main stage

larry walks the ramp at one point with a snare

a lot of imagery of a smashing lightbulb

some crosses that appear to surround the ramp bono is walking down at one point

full drum kit on the e stage

full kit and full band INSIDE the screen when it's touched down on the ramp,

confirmed... the screen will completely divide the arena in half when it's touched down

seem to be more LED elements besides the big screen

big THERE IS NO THEM THERE'S ONLY US on the big screen, taking up the length of the arena
It's been a while since I've been this excited! Can't stop watching that teaser. :hyper:

Screen grabs from the teaser:

295aefc.jpg

2vto1me.jpg

qxvyig.jpg

15ea82q.jpg

30ua0xu.jpg

I CANNOT WAIT. Holy crap I couldn't stop smiling for the entire episode after watching that promo on Fallon

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wow that advert looks quality,proper buzzing now. Shame ive got to wait so long for London

haha the people in GA are going to have seizures. It looks so freaking awesome. the picture with the light bulb looks amazing and the yellow screen dividing the arena is cool

It does look amazing, and maybe I'm too 'safety oriented' from my work, but it hit me last night that the ramp looks narrow -- I hope Bono does not try to sprint down that thing like he did during during Streets a few years back.

Walk, don't run, it is now safe to venture down the ramp.

Holy guacamole! That stage looks f**ing crazy amazing!! :applaud:
When I wonder what they will do next to push it forward and think it's not possible they deliver this?! Can't wait til thursday! :hyper::D

Very interested to find out the best places to stand for GA

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The people up in the seats are going to have an AMAZING time with those visuals. Kinda like the Claw. It was EPIC to those up in the stands, while those in GA got the "up close and personal" time with the band as they used the stage.

Our first night seats are level 2, right dead center in front of the "e" stage. I am more excited by the day. (Our 2nd night is 3rd level and kinda off to the side but still in front of the "e" )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

The people up in the seats are going to have an AMAZING time with those visuals. Kinda like the Claw. It was EPIC to those up in the stands, while those in GA got the "up close and personal" time with the band as they used the stage.

Our first night seats are level 2, right dead center in front of the "e" stage. I am more excited by the day. (Our 2nd night is 3rd level and kinda off to the side but still in front of the "e" )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

My first night is behind the "e", lowest level, quite central so probably won't get much of a view of the screen, being almost perpendicular with it. However this will give me a great idea of where might be best to aim for the next night in GA :up:

Plus thats an awful lot of space for 50 people on each side. So either the drawing is not to scale just for illustration purposes, or they will have a lot more than 100 folks (band guests and VIP's probably) in Red Zone.

Back
Top Bottom