Voices that make you weak at the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tilli

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I have a thing about Hugo Weavings voice in The Matrix (the guy who plays Agent Smith.)
When he says "Mr Anderson" to Keanu - :combust:

Ok, so I am a little crazy, but it got me thinking about speaking voices that are sexy.

Patrick Stewarts voice has to be up there too.:drool: And Russell Crowe's voice too - particularly in Gladiator.

I am not the only one, surely :uhoh:

:wink:

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry:, natch. :drool: :D

In addition: Sean Connery, Mel Gibson (neither of which are hard on the eyes), Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman (for reasons I can't explain :shrug: ), Gene Hackman (although not the least bit attractive to me), and finally, I used to love to listening to Phil Hartman. I miss him. :sad:

BluRmGrl said:

In addition: Mel Gibson (neither of which are hard on the eyes), Hugh Jackman (for reasons I can't explain :shrug: )

I am inclined to agree with these two - I think I have a thing about aussie/NZ accents!

Irish accents are also good - particularly southern Irish - Colin Farrell would be a contender if he didn't swear so much in real life.

I also think the Welsh accent can be sexy - I am thinking Richard Burton here. My sister has the War of The Worlds CD and his voice is like honey on it :drool:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Russell Crowe. I'm trying to think of others, but Russell Crowe is really all I need.

:drool: his voice... :drool:

other than Russell Crowe, all the guys in the band especially Bono's because he always does this "-ehhhhh" thing before he says a sentence like he's trying to get his thoughts in order before he speaks (which I find adorable).
and also Richard Gere, Mel Gibson, Colin Farrell, and many more.

but Russell Crowe has definitely got to be my favorite voice :drool:

Leonard Cohen, Nick Cave and Al Pacino, but Leonard's voice is my favorite! When he sings 'In my secret life' :combust:
:hmm: Or do I prefer Nick Cave singing 'Into my arms'?
No no, Leonard it is! :D

Ralph Fiennes, esp. in "The English Patient" when he says, "I can still taste you..." to Kristin Scott Thomas. :drool:

Clive Owen [totally masculine, accentish and just sexy]...add also Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes and Christian Bale
Johnny Depp [I hear somewhat of an accent :hmm:, and a bit of rugged sophistication]
Sean Penn [just love it]
Kevin Kline [I dont know what it is, but it's damn sexy]
Bruce Springsteen [raspy, manly, great in general]
Hugo Weaving [?] [the guy from V, whoever it is, has a great, captivating voice]

:bono:
:larry:
:adam:
:edge:
Colin Farrell
Heath Ledger
Sean Connery
Pretty much any man from Ireland or Australia :faint:
My first boyfriend was from Scotland, and his accent - :combust:

Anyone saying to me, "Care to take a spin in my Porsche to my 17th century country mansion? Unfortunately my brother's taken the yacht to the South of France for the weekend but we can still go to Ascot and watch Daddy's racehorse running if you'd like to." :drool:

Back
Top Bottom