VIP Packages + (RED) Zone Auctions - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In your confirmation email, there is a seat assignment at the bottom. Wish I knew what it meant!

I think RED1 and RED 2 refer to which side of the stage

My friend might be interested in this RED Zone Auction. Where do I find info for the Los Angeles shows :help: :reject: All I saw was the VIP Ticket package which is like $500+ per ticket :crack:

Can anyone explain how I won the auction when my final bid was $5 below the ending price?:hmm:

My friend might be interested in this RED Zone Auction. Where do I find info for the Los Angeles shows :help: :reject: All I saw was the VIP Ticket package which is like $500+ per ticket :crack:

It's on the Ticketmaster site, look for the Red Zone auction section under Find Tickets for the LA venue -- click on go to auction under (RED) Zone Package Auction

Go on the TM page and there should be a black tab saying "Auction" above the purchase column, that'll link you.

Ah, I get it.......Hewson, good explanation. So Chadj got 'em for the lowest price possible. Nice work! I really really want to get RZ for Chicago 2.

Thanks for the explanation Hewson! I was about to cry when I thought I had lost out. Then about 5 minutes later I got the email saying I won. I almost cried again...tears of joy.

How much are US RZ tix going for?

we won Ch1 too but not sure what our section is!
Don't think they have assigned seats or anything, it's just a tracking thing...
Wonder if they will have G1 for left side, G2 for right side?

Hi-can you let us know what you paid for your tix? Just wondering what to expect for LA...I got GAs in the presale already, but would really like RZ's instead since the husband doesn't like standing in line. :|

I was one of the UK people who won the Amsterdam RED zone auction without noticing that you had to have a Netherlands credit card to bid. I got an e-mail today saying that my payment has been processed, so it looks like we got away with it.

AHHH I just put in my bid of $200 for RZ1 los Angeles! I hope it isn't as expensive as Chicago...sheesh! I don't think I can go much higher then $220. We'll see i guess...at least I have GA's to fall back on. :ohmy:

yeesh-WARNING, to get JUSt the red zone tickets you must "Bid on All". I accidentally bid on Group 1 which included backstage passes. Obviously I was outbid in a matter of minutes. They're already up to $500, but then I decided to lower my bid a little for the :|tickets only package but it wouldn't let me because I already had a bid in under that credit card #-I could only increase my bid. I ended up having to create a whole new Ticketmaster account with a new credit card. GRR...right now Tickets only are still at $115...hopefully they go up but not too much since I bid more than that! HA!

Thanks for the clarification..it is not a major concern of course because the set up is cool either side. At least if they do 40, Edge should be on my side!
Cheers,

It may vary based on the layout of the venue on TM. Some TM maps have the stage facing right and some left. The one I saw was facing right, and the top zone was #1.

What happens if you bid on more than 1 ticket, can you win less tickets than what you bid for? In other words, could the auction end with you only getting 2 of the say 4 you wanted? Or will they only keep you in the winners if you can get all the tickets you wanted? Sorry if this has been answered already!

What happens if you bid on more than 1 ticket, can you win less tickets than what you bid for? In other words, could the auction end with you only getting 2 of the say 4 you wanted? Or will they only keep you in the winners if you can get all the tickets you wanted? Sorry if this has been answered already!

I doubt they would drop the quantity, but I'd confirm with TM.

yeesh-WARNING, to get JUSt the red zone tickets you must "Bid on All". I accidentally bid on Group 1 which included backstage passes. Obviously I was outbid in a matter of minutes. They're already up to $500, but then I decided to lower my bid a little for the :|tickets only package but it wouldn't let me because I already had a bid in under that credit card #-I could only increase my bid. I ended up having to create a whole new Ticketmaster account with a new credit card. GRR...right now Tickets only are still at $115...hopefully they go up but not too much since I bid more than that! HA!

I did the same thing for Chicago . . . and paid a whole lot more than the minimum bid. If only I'd paid more attention!!

Are the Red Zone Packages only available to US residents? I just tried to bid on 2 for LA and it seems its only for US and not International or am I doing something wrong?

i think they do that because all red zones are will calls- try putting in your entire address in one of the other address lines and put your country on the line above where they have US blocked in-

Hey you're most welcome! They dont make it easy do they! Anyway where there's a will there's a way!

Have a blast!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your info, it encouraged me not to give up but to try on and on and finally I succeeded in bidding for Wembley and... I've just received the confirmation mail that we'll be in the red zone. Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!!! :dancing::dancing: Thank you again and I wish you tons of fun with U2 in Dublin :wave::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom