'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost pissed myself when I heard the first few seconds of "Out of Control". I thought it was Vertigo.

So tired......

I WAS JUST PLAYING OUT OF CONTROL WITH MY ELECTRIC GUITAR IN MY BACKYARD FULL BLAST. ALL MY NEIGHBORSW GET PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSt
HA HA HA OUT OF CONTROL

BestDrummer said:
Vertigone who ever said marathongs i mean marathons were easy?

As I said earlier the sexual tension Vertigo-fever is creating in this forum is unbelievable...must rival the sexual tension inside a mirrorball lemon:wink:

Queen Bee said:
I bet they've gone home for the evening. :|

Bastards. But yeah, no one's been picking up the phone there for ages. It stinks...

Out of Control is on now.

This shit is exciting.

Wait...they'd probably play it at the very end of the marathon, right?

And this station is in SoCal right?

Which means that their midnight is my...4 AM. Fuck.

Oh well, I don't care. I'm staying up! :D

Screw having to get up at 9!! :D:D

or maybe some (that do not post here) did call and after that they decided to stop answering!

i'm hungry, i'm too excited, i'm working on algebra and i'm listening to the SAME u2 songs over and over again!!!!!!! :huh:

kaiser23 said:
anyone else starting to get sick of listening to u2?

Hell no! Ya know, sometimes you just forget how damn good these songs are...you go too long without...and you need something like this to remind you. I'm feeling all excited and bouncy and happy like I'm gonna crawl out of my skin and smash through the roof in the most incredible way possible.

Wow, with Glora and Out of Control back to back, this is the first time I've actually enjoyed the music played thus far.

DaveC said:
Out of Control is on now.

This shit is exciting.

Wait...they'd probably play it at the very end of the marathon, right?

And this station is in SoCal right?

Which means that their midnight is my...4 AM. Fuck.

Oh well, I don't care. I'm staying up! :D

Screw having to get up at 9!! :D:D

You must live close to me. Stupid Atlantic Canada being so far away from California.

Bonochick said:

Hell no! Ya know, sometimes you just forget how damn good these songs are...you go too long without...and you need something like this to remind you. I'm feeling all excited and bouncy and happy like I'm gonna crawl out of my skin and smash through the roof in the most incredible way possible.

well said shmoopy

While we are waiting I would like to announce that when I was hosting the Vertigo leak, I saw "U2 security" in my site logs and it took me a minute to figure out what it was......

I honestly thought a "U2 security office" from Principle had found the track and was going to come after me. :der: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom