Vancouver 2010 - Oh Yeah! - ATTENTION:SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'll have to make a drive up to Bellingham - I heard there are stores selling some Olympics gear. Might be cool to have something.

One of my coworkers is planning on heading up to Whistler this week sometime. I'm going to have her pick me up a new bottle of that wonderful over-the-counter aspirin with codeine.

:shifty:

Maybe it would also prevent teeny tiny little jumping-beans (who don't do much but jump really well and look like cute little girls) like Tara Lipinski from showing up out of nowhere, giving one or two really good performances (and then pretty much retiring because they know it was a fluke), and stealing the gold from other skaters who've been working toward this for years, like Michelle Kwan.

... not that I'm still bitter about that or anything.

Word. So much Word. I was so bitter about that, Michelle was robbed.

And I agree about the danger of the Winter games. It seems like every sport, except maybe curling is dangerous, especially with all the wildlife near the courses.

Sorry for blending things.

She just reminds me of Elvis on several levels--vocally and looks.

I see more of a link with Clay Aiken in the looks department. Which is not her fault - she looked like herself first before Clay morphed into her.

Maybe I'll have to make a drive up to Bellingham - I heard there are stores selling some Olympics gear. Might be cool to have something.

One of my coworkers is planning on heading up to Whistler this week sometime. I'm going to have her pick me up a new bottle of that wonderful over-the-counter aspirin with codeine.

:shifty:

I was just in a store the other day selling the mittens and thought "nah, that's silly." Now I really want them. :reject: :lol:

I'm SO glad I had dinner early and then rushed home so I wouldn't miss this. :rolleyes:

9:00 appears to be the magic hour here on the west coast.

I have to say, that place didn't look nearly that big at the U2 concert. It seemed so much smaller with the Claw taking up so much space. Crazy!

Well, at least they couldn't screw up basic chemical reactions.

2843269329_143b0d4c6f.jpg

For all my bitching tonight, I can guarantee I'll get teary-eyed at least once.

I'm such a sap for pomp and circumstance and ceremony and grandeur and all that.

For those of you who are on a time delay, Wayne Gretzky is now being transported with the torch in the back of a truck through the streets, on his way to light the outdoor flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom