Vancouver #2 Setlist Party: Beat on the Brat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy they are playing Iris. Such a good song, can't wait to hear it live.

These bloody hearts and messages popping up... There has to be a way for these to go away...

I was getting irritated by the periscope video not being in landscape last night....then I realized: WE HAVE VIDEO FROM VANCOUVER

I don't care if there are pop up ads....I'm happy:D

I'm watching on my phone. Any suggestions? I checked Settings and didn't see a way.

1. Press and hold down the sleep/wake button at the top of you iPhone or iPad.
  2. At the same time, press and hold down the Home button on the front of your iPhone or iPad.
  3. Keep holding both buttons until the screen turns off and then turns back on again and displays the Apple logo.

Goosebumps

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

I hope I get to hear Out of Control in Chicago! I have nothing against I will follow, but I have seen it at 8/10 shows I've been to since Popmart, and I've never seen them do OOC!

Petty bitching... in reality I'd still be happy. I'm glad they played California, IMO the more SOI love the better!

Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC - May 15, 2015

01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo
03 - California (There is No End to Love)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road

I hope I get to hear Out of Control in Chicago! I have nothing against I will follow, but I have seen it at 8/10 shows I've been to since Popmart, and I've never seen them do OOC!

Petty bitching... in reality I'd still be happy. I'm glad they played California, IMO the more SOI love the better!

i wish i could properly articulate my dislike for iwf, but i'd end up getting jumped on by 86.3% of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom