Unforgettable Fire era pic request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoleatherpantstufhat.jpg~original

bonoleatherpantsedgeadam.jpg~original

I may have asked this before, but that looks an awful lot like the hat Edge wore all through JT era. Was it Bono's first and Edge just took it over, or is it not the same one?

:hmm: It's probably impossible to ever know this unless one of the band actually says so. The thing is for one, Edge seemed to wear a lot of different hats during that time, not just one. And if you mean the one with the card stuck in the band, well I think there was actually at least 2 different ones of those as well, or he just possibly stuck a card in whichever hat he had on at the time. Or, there's always the possibility that sometimes it was same hat with a different band placed on it. I think there's even one pic that looks like a western-ish looking band was placed right over the satin ribbon looking band. So that's why it may be impossible to know. They may have even just had 2 of the exact same hats, as it seems that's pretty common with wardrobe for shows.

I actually could not find a decent pic of Edge's hat, when he was wearing one that looked like Bono's with the satin ribbon. Mostly they are too far away or not the right angle. I do however have a great picture of Bono's, as it was auctioned off a few years ago. I bid on it :shifty: but I didn't win. :grumpy:

bonohatBlackwoolStetsonhatmarked3xB.jpg~original

bonohatBlackwoolStetsonhatmarked-1.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom