Understanding my love affair with Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alisaura

Blue Crack Supplier
http://www.geocities.com/alisaura/rock.html

I warn you, it's a bit of an essay... please read it if you have the time and let me know... I think it might be a bit much, and cliche-riddled at that, but you be the judge.
smile.gif

------------------
"So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth -
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cos there's bugger-all down here on Earth!"
- Monty Python

lol. when i 1st read the thread name i thought you meant "The" Rock, ya'know, that annoying wrestler. haha!

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

hey Ali~ I changed my e-mail, it's now ZooFlyersU2@aol.com, and like the silly girl I am I also deleted my address book
rolleyes.gif

I'm going to look for your address in an old thread now, maybe I'll find it lol

I'll come back and read your essay as soon as I get a chance cause I love these kinda things
smile.gif

Ye gods U2002revolution!... I kinda liked the Mummy Returns but not that much! *L*

BabyGrace, I just emailed you... but here's my new address anyway, in case anyone else cares
smile.gif

Alison@u2email.com

[This message has been edited by Alisaura (edited 02-03-2002).]

hey Ali,
That was great! I can tell it is something you are so passionate about and from what you wrote I understand why. I know I have been fascinated with fossils since I was very little, actually rocks in general, and I used to spend hours in little streams, creeks, and lakes looking for something valuable. One time I found this rock with tiny crystals on it and I thought it might be one of those hollow ones with crystals inside but when I broke it open it wasn't
biggrin.gif

But yeah, I never even thought about the perfect cycle this matter makes, that's incredible..
Very cool, I can tell it's something you love very much
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom