*ultra deluxe bono shades thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonwalker_13 said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! Guy did not stated he shipped worldwide, so they never appeared when I searched bvlgari sunglasses. Gutted to death, the ones I have been searching for ages . :sad:

Tip: don't limit your searches to 'ships worldwide'. Some ebayers dont set that field properly in their listing, or, when they find out you are willing to play ball with extra shipping charges, will in fact ship to you. Now, whether or not you actually want to get something as delicate as 519s shipped worldwide.....:shrug:

gabrielvox said:

I'd put money on that being available very soon. Hint: The RED symbol. There's no reason to put the RED symbol on it if it's not available..

PS where did you get that second pic from? Wouldn't that site tell you the model number?

ack that was a smart idea... I googled it and found it I think...
they listed the colour as grey :huh:
I HOPE they'll be available :D cause I really like them...

I'll go search to find the site!

gabrielvox said:

I'd put money on that being available very soon. Hint: The RED symbol. There's no reason to put the RED symbol on it if it's not available..

His blue and orange custom have the (RED) logo and still are exclusive to him :sad: and I think that showing off the RED logo to promote RED is good enough to put in on his glasses no ?

Orange
664040its6.jpg

blue
25.jpg

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
http://www.glassesetc.com/emar92.html

they're from this site.... but it says it's the grey ruthenium one :huh: and it has a white background, so is it an optical illusion that makes it seem purple?

He's wearing them in my new avatar too, that's from today!
That's the site where i took the pic too!!
I've googled it and i've got the same results as Caleongirl, i think they're not very expensive (because of the €) for a new model!
:mad: i've got no job!! :scream: :sad: :madwife:

I hate to be a spoilsport, but if you look at the other colors, you will notice that the dark brown and red look quite a bit lighter than they actually are in real life, too. They must be flashing them with a very bright light or something..So I would say those grays are not the same as the one's you've seen Bono wearing recently....there was always four colors available, I think these are the same four...but I could be wrong..

I'm always right. I'm so always right that I have to pretend I'm wrong sometimes so people won't think that I have an overexalted opinion of my perpetual rightness. It's hard, but someone has to do it.

:wink:

I know, that's why I posted it here because I was doubting very heavily... since the grey is showed in any other site as just grey,... must be a trick with the light here...

:sigh: I wish that we'd be able to get this new colour tho.. I REALLY like them! or otherwise the blue...

:grumpy: damn you Bono, why do you have to be so exclusive?

Hey badger, it's been a while !

Yes 519 brown are electrical storm ones. You own these too mate, don't you ? I love mines :drool:

thebadger said:
brown 519 up on ebay right now...these are awesome
electrical storm video, i belive???

Saw that. Have the browns -- really like them.

Also up on ebay now are blue 611's -- not my favorites but very rare.

soundmercury said:

Saw that. Have the browns -- really like them.

Also up on ebay now are blue 611's -- not my favorites but very rare.

is there a link to the 611's?? i dont seem to be able to find them on ebay - thanks

ohh crap
see this is what happens when the shit hits the fan in my life
i dont get to check the thread on updates about anything

DDAANNGG i want those Bvlgari's!!!
the 611's and the 519's
could someone tell me or show me by picture the diffrence of the 611 and 610?
thanks!
:wave:

I JUST WON A PAIR OF BRAND-NEW 3214! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

:drool:

Item number: 220213504971

There are some beautiful 191's on eBay too.....I had to pick, and I guess 3214 hands down right?

congratz to danondorf... i looking for 3214 with brownish lenses, beautiful pair. 150 euroes... quite cheap... i paid 300 euroes! i have lnoe orange ones then. i use my emerald 519 in these days... they are f***ing awesome!

I have no paypal and ebay account either.
When I buy an article from U.S. I engage it through an importer but he doesn´t buy articles from another country except U.S.
Sorry for my english!
I´m very sad:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom