U2 Website / School Project Thnig - need help/contributions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m4rine

Babyface
hi, for ICT i have to design a website on a subject, i chose U2 (who/what else?), but i don't have much time to do content. i have album/singles listing but thats it. if u have any cool like articles that should be covered - maybe a 'What if...' page, i dunno, somethin ill get good marks for both content and design. so if u have any ideas i would much appreiciate them!

cheers,

m4rine

If you want pictures PLEBA is the place to look. If you want song lyrics, they're here too. Anything you would want to know about U2 is here, this is a great site:)

thanks - ill look around the site and yeh ill prob stick the banner in, the ICT teacher will prob like somethin that makes it look like a popular site - im using other program to the rest of the kids, they are like learning how to put stuff in bold on Word i used to be able to go on the net all lesson cos, well, its not hard that really is it, bold?!

im actually doing work now with the site, who knows i might even put it on te net instead of just showin my teacher - i have designed about 24 websites with PHP Programming and stuff, if its one of my better sites i think it may see a release. obviosly it ain't really gonna be popular, cos there are loads more established sites, but i got something to brag about :wink:

cheers,

m4rine

You can use my wallpapers as long as you credit them. The link is in my sig. @U2.com has a good archive of interviews. And, as already mentioned, the lyrics database through Interference is fabulous.

cheers, i will use all ur stuff (with credit of course), definetely the wallpapers they are kool, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom