U2 Videos on MTV2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I usually don't either... but we're having a test month with this digital cable company, so I'm getting it now.

Sorry Tiny Dancer. :(

Edgette said:
Awww, why do I have to be at work today?

:sad:

Not like I haven't seen all their videos anyway...but still!!

~J

Looking at the schedule it's going to be on the rest of the month.
Check the MTV2.com web site and click on the Artist Collection" for on air times and dates. I just happened to change over first thing this morning, thinking its Bono's birthday surely someone has something of U2 playing, and there it was. Comes on again tomorrow (Sun) at 2pm eastern time.:applaud:
I've seen them all too, but I just can't get enough... well you know the rest. :dance: :cool:

bono Q said:
What are they playing for videos??????

Elevation, Hold Me TMKMKM, :love: The Sweetest Thing,:hug: A Sort of Homecoming, One :combust: Stuck In A Moment, I will Follow, Mysterious Ways, Streets, Walk On, Beatiful Day, Gloria. New Years Day, Not necessiarly in that order, but close. (The commercials :down: drove me crazy, however)

OH MAN THAT IS SOOO COOL
ME not having mtv2 and people who have are lucky very lucky people :grumpy:

Geez, what's with these MTV people. :madspit: Obviously they changed the schedule overnight, literally. U2 did not come on today, .:sad: and it doesn't show them even coming back on. wtf, no wonder no one watches it!! :rant: There's a saying "only believe half of what you see and none of what you read or hear". Something like that. Didn't mean to mislead anyone, its MTV2's screw up. Just got lucky yesterday, I guess.
Anyway, Happy Mother's Day :heart: to all you lovely mom's out there. My son just called and is on his way over:happy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom