U2 to play secret street gig in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U reckon this will be broadcast live on Radio 2 as chris evans has been saying all week we have a very special event happening with U2 on our show this Friday between 5 and 7

I've been thinking there would be a link between this rumoured street gig and their appearance on this show the whole time. So yeah, who knows, it could be broadcasted!

Anyone can confirm at which studio is the Chris Evans show recorded? That would pretty much confirm to us the location for this potential 'gig'.

As far as i know Chris Evans show comes from the BBC HQ at the "rumoured" site..

Yeah I just checked, so it's either the pieces are coming together and it's looking good, or the rumour comes from one source, or someone speculating about this show, and it might not be true... just don't want to get my hopes up too much!

Jonathan Ross is recorded today to air tomorrow night...the band are in town now!!!

I wish I knew where...I must only be a few km from them as I write!!!....

How sad...I must grow up:wink:

Jonathan Ross is recorded today to air tomorrow night...the band are in town now!!!

I wish I knew where...I must only be a few km from them as I write!!!....

How sad...I must grow up:wink:

They have been using London as their base for a few weeks now :wink:

unyet, fuss started about bbc paying for their promo appearances.
as if they haven't been paying for all the other bands they've been promoting, before U2.
now THAT is sad. Maybe next time they should pay to appear on a show?

Do we think this will be announced for real on the radio shows they will be on tomorrow or do you think they are just gonna show up and play!

Back
Top Bottom