U2 to perform LIVE every night on LETTERMAN!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he got Adam to do manual labor. :lol: that cracks me up.

Thanks for all the pics in this thread. WOW there are some AMAZING pics.

One thing I've noticed is there is a SERIOUS lack of Larry love going on here. (Not talking about the smoking digs cause I hate smoking too)..there are almost NO pics of Larry in this thread (cept for a couple of band shots shovelling). Did he run away as soon as they were done filming??

Thanks for all the pics in this thread. WOW there are some AMAZING pics.

One thing I've noticed is there is a SERIOUS lack of Larry love going on here. (Not talking about the smoking digs cause I hate smoking too)..there are almost NO pics of Larry in this thread (cept for a couple of band shots shovelling). Did he run away as soon as they were done filming??

nope. when they arrived he just waved but actually when they came out he shook hands of pretty much everyone who was waiting outside. i even got to tell him thanks for forming my favorite band. he was cool.
i have some pictures but no USB cord for my camera so im gonna try to buy one tomorrow.

that was good :love: I'm glad I left work early tonight to see it and have the next 2 nights off. I'll just miss Thurs and Fri but hopefully someone will youtube it....

_002-1.jpg

That's Katie Couric taking pictures of them! :lol: She was the other guest on the show.

nope. when they arrived he just waved but actually when they came out he shook hands of pretty much everyone who was waiting outside. i even got to tell him thanks for forming my favorite band. he was cool.
i have some pictures but no USB cord for my camera so im gonna try to buy one tomorrow.

Oh wow!! Thats awesome. Well I'm sure in time some pics will turn up. If you are able to get a USB cord, I'm looking forward to seeing your pics.

Wow, I love all of these pictures :love:

Bono is all smiles, so sweet :cute:

The snow shovelling is hilarious, I seriously consider to use on of these pics for my desktop. You don't see U2 working that hard physically every day :wink:

Loved the performance and cannot wait to see the other ones.

Congrats to all of you who met/saw them.

Thought sounded fine. Glad they didn't play "Boots" first which would have been overkill. Loved when Dave shaked Larry's hand at the end and said "Nice shoveling" :wink:

On side note, noticed they are temporarily naming NYC street after U2 this week. Might be something they show up to if there is a ceremony today for the folks in NYC?

mm4vf5.jpg

The Associated Press: NYC's West 53rd Street briefly to become 'U2 Way'

==========================

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYsTEH61fE8&eurl=[/youtube]

There was a lot of traffic coming and I actually walked around that truck and it was hard to see

Great pics and a great performance.

Soooo, Bono wore the red glasses on the way in and the blue/green ones coming out for the shovelling??
Man that man gets a seperate case along , one for his glasses and one for his clothes :lol:

No sign of guyliner?? Maybe Bono only wears that for Boots. That Katie Couric video is cute. I think Bono was doing the same kind of thing she was doing. Is that the new thing, to record your every movement? Kind of "outblogging" the bloggers. Super video blogging and then posting to your website!! Of course, Bono and Edge started that with A Day in the Life of The Edge.

I am going down to NYC for work today but will not get there until 3:30 - for those of you who are already there, this was posted on U2.com

In New York today ? Catch the band with Mayor Bloomberg for the naming of 'U2 Way'.

The temporary renaming of part of West 53rd Street as 'U2 Way' takes place at 1.30pm at West 53rd Street and Broadway, Southwest corner.

The Mayor and members of the band will be on hand to mark the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom