U2 Rehearsals In Turin Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't they play both? :sexywink:

Exactly. Rockier songs I would like to hear on this leg include:
Electric Co
Gone
Last Night On Earth
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
No Line On The Horizon
Bullet The Blue Sky
even possibly New York which I liked Edge's guitar work on.

Will be delighted if we get an operatic interlude such as Miss Sarajevo, or Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

plus a couple or three new songs! and don't forget Bad.

That's half of my dream setlist - the rest can be anything they want to play on the night.

:D I'd be happy to show you around Amsterdam one day.

And :yikes: Did someone mention Bullet? God I dearly hope they keep that one unplayed this tour. For a change.

Imagine if U2.com just did something as simple as making Bono's earpiece feed of Friday's concert available on online streaming. It would be the highlight of the month for many of us and if they charged $10 a time or something could raise a chunk of change for someone/something.:drool:

...dreaming...

:D I'd be happy to show you around Amsterdam one day.

And :yikes: Did someone mention Bullet? God I dearly hope they keep that one unplayed this tour. For a change.

Mushrooms, please :wink:

And yes, I'm sick of Bullets but if they play ZooTV style I can stand it for a couple of shows :up:

Why don't you come visit Portugal someday, too? There's a lot to be seen, not including me. :up:

Ohh, If only I hadn't bought tickets to London...

Mushrooms, please :wink:

And yes, I'm sick of Bullets but if they play ZooTV style I can stand it for a couple of shows :up:

Why don't you come visit Portugal someday, too? There's a lot to be seen, not including me. :up:

Ohh, If only I hadn't bought tickets to London...

Magic Mushrooms? Sadly they're banned now because too many stupid tourists became reckless after using them wrong. They cannot be combined with alcohol or you end up in a bad trip, we've had a few British and French idiots jumping off bridges and buildings after doing that. :doh:

I wouldn't mind Portugal sometime, but I don't speak Portugese at all! Maybe next tour. :hmm:

*frantically F5's U2.com for new vid*

Hey Tyagu, out of curiosity, if one was to go to the Combria gig, what airport in Portugal would a person fly into?

:shifty:

Well... that's tricky because... hmm, I don't recall Coimbra having one. So... You have one in Lisbon and another one in Porto...

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the Lisbon one is closer... You would have to take a train then to Coimbra...
Why? You're coming?

Well... that's tricky because... hmm, I don't recall Coimbra having one. So... You have one in Lisbon and another one in Porto...

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the Lisbon one is closer... You would have to take a train then to Coimbra...
Why? You're coming?

:shifty: *goes look up flights*

What date was Coimbra again?

You guys are nuts... anyway, Miss Sarajevo :drool:, even if it is a one-time deal for Italy.

Magic Mushrooms? Sadly they're banned now because too many stupid tourists became reckless after using them wrong. They cannot be combined with alcohol or you end up in a bad trip, we've had a few British and French idiots jumping off bridges and buildings after doing that. :doh:

I wouldn't mind Portugal sometime, but I don't speak Portugese at all! Maybe next tour. :hmm:

I can give you private lessons... :sexywink::reject:

About the mushrooms... That's sad... I recall my friend saying he saw gigantic iguanas all the way to home. He recalls panicking because he thought he saw them chasing him across the streets...

Maybe we need a dating part on thsi forum. :hmm:

:cute: Well to me age doesn't matter, as long as it's real love. Though those 40-50 year age differences some celebs have are truly unhealthy. 20 is really my max, though you never know who you fall for I guess..
:giggle: Holland, and you?

:whistle: There's a 23 yr difference between me and a certain bassist.

I can give you private lessons... :sexywink::reject:

About the mushrooms... That's sad... I recall my friend saying he saw gigantic iguanas all the way to home. He recalls panicking because he thought he saw them chasing him across the streets...
:ohmy:

And yeah, that's the fun part. But Absinthe is legal now so you could just use that if you want to trip.
Last couple of days they've posted about 12pm Pacific which is 3pm Eastern. Not sure if that was because it was a weekend.
I have no clue what this means.
2nd and 3rd of October :up: I'll be attending the first one.
:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom