[u2.com] Live This Saturday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saturday's show will be aired exclusively on U2.com, the third time we've carried a live audio stream from U2360° for our subscribers.

Log-in on Saturday, around 9pm (EDT) / 2am (GMT), and join us for the show.

COOL :up:

So does anyone know when the other two times they carried a live stream were?

COOL :up:

So does anyone know when the other two times they carried a live stream were?

I think Cape Town & Sao Paulo III were the other two.

But yeah, this is great. I fall into the category of "registered member" but at least I get to hear the first 3 songs. :hyper:

Lucky subscribers. :wink:

Cancel your plans for Saturday night!

We're carrying live audio from the second show in Montreal and and we'll be streaming the opening three tracks for all our registered members.

(Not registered yet ? It's free and takes a minute. Click here for the Subscribe page. Complete your login info and profile (on following page) and click the 'FREE MEMBERSHIP' button to complete registration.)

Log-in on Saturday night, around 9pm Montreal time, and catch the opening of the show.

(U2.com (paid) subscribers can hear the whole of the show from Montreal.)

Hard to believe that after this show, there's only seven to go on U2360°!

id be even more excited if they said they were filming a dvd :hyper:

Of course nothing has been confirmed, but it would make sense, having built their own stadium for the 2 shows, would make for a great DVD, especially with the current setlist, I was sure hoping there would be another 360 Tour DVD

:reject:

Awesome. People going that night can probably expect a pretty damn good show...

:hmm: I have a concert on Saturday night, a night concert by Prince (literally, he'll start around 1:00). So I might be back home by 4:00, depending on how long he plays. And hey, that's when U2 starts in Montreal! :hmm:

As for a DVD, I don't see that happening. Here's an excerpt from one of the recent Willie Williams diary entries:
This coming month feels like a kind of coda or post-script to the tour, where we “only” have to think about the show that we’re doing on any given day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom