Toronto Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
scaled.php

kho1bymj:iphone

Hi Mellow I remember reading your thread about your wife. We have something in common,my husband likes U2 but can't understand why anyone would want to see more than one show.

well Montreal WAS my last but ium now going to Moncton!!!!! :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud: It will cost me a pound of flesh (plus airmiles) but it'll be worth it!!!!

i really hope the girl without a ticket is inside

damn shame venues won't help when it comes to validating tickets

I called Ticketmaster yesterday to see if they were able to confirm my tickets (bought from another person) were still valid, that they hadn't been cancelled.

They told me they couldn't tell me anything about them because they were on someone else's account. :|

Thanks for nothing, you fuckers. I'm actually going to try another time, just in case I can get another answer. ;)

I called Ticketmaster yesterday to see if they were able to confirm my tickets (bought from another person) were still valid, that they hadn't been cancelled.

They told me they couldn't tell me anything about them because they were on someone else's account. :|

Thanks for nothing, you fuckers. I'm actually going to try another time, just in case I can get another answer. ;)

Fucking ticketmaster. That blows.

That blows! I hope that you aren't out the money. And/or you can find other tix.

Well, I refuse to assume that the guy screwed me over. I'm a glass half full kind of gal, and I'm sure it will be fine. It's just that niggling thought in the back of my head, that "what if."

But, assuming I can't validate, I'm going to show up with a money belt full of cash, just in case I need to chase down a scalper.

I'm sure it won't come to that, but I already feel less anxious about it, thinking about that back-up plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom