Thoughts after watching opening night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One thing I noticed from all the cell phone recordings was that the audio sounded really bad and muffled. Hopefully it sounds better in person.

I noticed that also. And not only that, the band got really blurry and seemed to shake around and jump back and forth quite a bit. It's early the tour though, and hopefully they'll get that (along with keeping the stage right side up) all ironed out in the next few shows.

Oh, and Bono needs to stop buffering himself so much. Very annoying.

I noticed that also. And not only that, the band got really blurry and seemed to shake around and jump back and forth quite a bit. It's early the tour though, and hopefully they'll get that (along with keeping the stage right side up) all ironed out in the next few shows.

Vod I watched Bono seemed to switch himself to the edge, the bastard

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

One thing I noticed from all the cell phone recordings was that the audio sounded really bad and muffled. Hopefully it sounds better in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, was it just me or did Bono look a little pixelated? Must still be recovering from the bike accident.

Completely agreed. Somehow he sounded less choppy on wifi but I'm sure he'll get his act together. Like you said. It's early.

I listened to the whole show through the IHeartRadio stream.

U2 needs to not play so much dad rock after the first four songs.

Is there such a thing as Uncle Rock? How about Step-Dad Rock?

On another note, Jerry Jones would be proud of U2's stage design.

Just a quick one someone got the link to the interview with edge bono and willie Williams?

I was "center ice," about 18 rows up, and I had a really hard time understanding Bono any time he was talking. The punk videos were mush as well.

Second night, I could hear Bono much better (although the audio of the videos were still not 100% clear). Not sure if something got tweaked between the two nights, or if I'm just going deaf.

Was in lower bowl, but corner section (almost, but not quite behind the main stage), and it sounded amazing from there.

I was "center ice," about 18 rows up, and I had a really hard time understanding Bono any time he was talking. The punk videos were mush as well.

Second night, I could hear Bono much better (although the audio of the videos were still not 100% clear). Not sure if something got tweaked between the two nights, or if I'm just going deaf.

Was in lower bowl, but corner section (almost, but not quite behind the main stage), and it sounded amazing from there.

What? (Sorry just a silly joke about you going deaf)

Additionally that video shows some people in the front rocking, but most of those people at the front of stage were in line for at least 14 hours before the show, and I wouldn't be going crazy either. I was half way back with the drinkers and late arrivals and they were more energetic. But you go on thinking what you want. No one will change your mind anyways.

I was down there and I was tired as shit, but everyone around me was going crazy during that song. It was amazing getting to see Out of Control live

Back
Top Bottom