The PLEBAN Little Black Book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:mad: I think you didn't recieve my mail, right? there's always this error:
The Postfix program <abravolamejor_82@hotmail.com>: host mx3.hotmail.com[65.54.245.72] said: 550 SC-004 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. A block has been placed against your IP address because we have received complaints concerning mail coming from that IP address.
:mad: I have never had this problem...:scream: :banghead:
:help:

achtung_girl said:
:mad: I think you didn't recieve my mail, right? there's always this error:
The Postfix program <abravolamejor_82@hotmail.com>: host mx3.hotmail.com[65.54.245.72] said: 550 SC-004 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. A block has been placed against your IP address because we have received complaints concerning mail coming from that IP address.
:mad: I have never had this problem...:scream: :banghead:
:help:

No :( :(

It is very strange. :shrug:

I will to send email to your email

abravolamejor_82@hotmail.com

Last edited:
No I don't have messenger...and I just read on their site that they often block emails from other providers...and that's what they're doing with my emails...:tsk:

achtung_girl said:
No I don't have messenger...and I just read on their site that they often block emails from other providers...and that's what they're doing with my emails...:tsk:

probably, i'm sorry:(

I hope that we could repair this problem, sorry:( :(

Hey all, decided to add myself here!

PM any time. Or my E-mail is rnf122262@aol.com. I live in boring ol' North Carolina, USA, and think I'm the ONLY U2 fan around these parts. :sigh:

Not hard to determine who I'm partial to in the band. :wink:

<-- that one!

Bono Mot said:

PM any time. Or my E-mail is rnf122262@aol.com. I live in boring ol' North Carolina, USA, and think I'm the ONLY U2 fan around these parts. :sigh:

<-- that one!

:flirt: Mot, you know you're on my list already...:kiss:

and regarding The Band Member; can we share him please? One night for you, three for me...oops, that doesn't quite add up does it? :whistle: Oh well, I never was any good at maths....:evil:

youvedonewhat said:

:flirt: Mot, you know you're on my list already...:kiss:

I know you've got my number! :wink:

:hmm: Sharing is fine, but your maths aren't working for me! Maybe three for you, three for me, and a day of rest...yes, he can rest at MY house, promise I'll be good.

:evil: I mean, ehrm, :angel:

Bono Mot said:

<-- that one!

Hey Mot,

where in NC do you live? My work is sending me to Durham and I have no U2 fans to hang out with down there. Are you near there?

Oh cool! I'm in Cary. If you're familiar with the area, that's about 15 miles away from Durham. I used to work in RTP...are you going to be working out there?

Bono Mot said:
Oh cool! I'm in Cary. If you're familiar with the area, that's about 15 miles away from Durham. I used to work in RTP...are you going to be working out there?

Whats RTP? Let me think, ah I give up.

4204 Technology Drive
Durham NC 27704

thats where works sending me. I've been there only twice though, but after spending a week there I'll know alot more.

Back
Top Bottom