The Octagon Bar: Squash Shaped Hot Tubs, Vertigo Countdown, and Mechanical Red Bulls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:

Oh yes! :evil:

**takes double shot of whisky and tries to drink it while being thrown about on the bull** :huh:

i see spillage!

you're obviuosly not trying hard enough :shame:

here try again

**passes another double whiskey over to U2Girl**
:evil:

pax said:

I kind of thought I would too. :wink:

Ummmm...so! Are ya surprised? :hyper:

surprised, pleased and nervous....i'll reserve my comment, thoughts or what have you until I speak to you in private.

:hug: :kiss:

enajh2 said:
Hi folks :wave:

Digsy, have you made it to the Anton Corbijn exhibition yet? (I'm to lazy/busy to send you a PM! :p )

Hope you all have a good time, those of you who are getting together, when you meet up :)

nope going tomorrow before work
yay!

Mullen4Prez said:
Can I get a coke with lemon? please

sure coke with lemon coming right up

**sneaks in a vodka when no ones looking**

U2Girl1978 said:
off topic, digsy you had a drink with Bono!? You are one lucky girl. Damn! When did that happen?

**resumes riding on bull** :drunk:

yep

march 1998 - a couple of nights after the Popmart concert in cape town. Bono and Larry happened to walk into my local bar hangout.
Larry didnt say much but i spoke to bono for a while and had a drink and he kissed my hadn when he left :faint:

really random peice of information for all you bono fanatics out there - bono apparently doesnt like the taste of peppermint.
i offered him a shooter thats sort of a South African tradition (its called a Sprinkbok which is a South African thing) and its made with peppermint liquor and baileys.

when i told him what was in it his reaction was something along the lines fo "Eugh, i hate peppermint, i dont even like toothpaste/brushing my teeth" or something like that. (We had a schnapps instead)

and now you know

i'm sure all your lives are far more enriched now thanks to that :D

:wants to 'hate' Digsy so badly....just can't do it:

Actually Digs, I've been meaning to ask you...in like a month I will be "in the market" for one of your paintings! Do you have any lying around or do I need to give you a photo or something? "D

wouldn't normally ask this pax but after my football and volcano walking my legs are aching...any chance of a massage? :flirt:

starsgoblue said:
:wants to 'hate' Digsy so badly....just can't do it:

Actually Digs, I've been meaning to ask you...in like a month I will be "in the market" for one of your paintings! Do you have any lying around or do I need to give you a photo or something? "D

give me an image and i'll do you up a draft so you can see what you like colour and picture wise and make changes as you want.
custom made as such!

originally posted by you-n

wouldn't normally ask this pax but after my football and volcano walking my legs are aching...any chance of a massage?

Mmmmm, NOW you're talking. :flirt:

I have a lovely hot tub right here...the water + the massage will feel extra good. ;)

pax said:
Good story, digsy! :)

:: pours another glass of wine, stretches out in hot tub ::

yep, my best story ever :D
thats also where i got his top from
PLEBA girls know the COS story the way the poor shirt tried to flee by setting itself on fire.
got a pic of it in my gallery if you wanna see.
its the hoody Bono was wearing in the Entropy film (filmed in Cape Town before and during the concert)
prize possession that is :yes:

digsy said:

yep

march 1998 - a couple of nights after the Popmart concert in cape town. Bono and Larry happened to walk into my local bar hangout.
Larry didnt say much but i spoke to bono for a while and had a drink and he kissed my hadn when he left :faint:

really random peice of information for all you bono fanatics out there - bono apparently doesnt like the taste of peppermint.
i offered him a shooter thats sort of a South African tradition (its called a Sprinkbok which is a South African thing) and its made with peppermint liquor and baileys.

when i told him what was in it his reaction was something along the lines fo "Eugh, i hate peppermint, i dont even like toothpaste/brushing my teeth" or something like that. (We had a schnapps instead)

and now you know

i'm sure all your lives are far more enriched now thanks to that :D

I :heart: you!

Digsy, you are a golden goddess!!!

:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom