The edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sorry to hear that! Here are a few pics for you....

NT73587.jpg

nM69420.jpg

6D66735.jpg

9Y65508.jpg

dt44428.jpg

DAMN IT ALL!!! Elinor posted under MY screen name!!! ARRGGG!!!!!!!!!! Our mom DID NOT go to the hospital today (she lies). Mom went to the hospital a few days ago. I guess the bad day thing comes from out clogged toilet...BWAHAHAHA.

In case this makes no sence at ALL...

...I am Emily, the creater of this thread is my older sister Elinor (she Is an ass). I wanter to set things straight. MOM IS NOT IN THE HOSPITAL!!!! NO MATTER WHAT ELINOR!!

DMS

Originally posted by Edge's_Chick:
That is just so mean. I can't believe someone would do that. I probably might just to get the yummy pics of the edge! Oh well she had good intentions.

Hmmmm...newbie...from Snoqualmie, WA.....hmmm...Elinor? That u?

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

Originally posted by Edge's_Chick:
i DID NOT POST THAT HORIBLE FIRST POST! i DO NOT LIE ON THE COMP.!!!!! THAT MAKES ME MADE EMILY THAT YOU THINK THAT WAS ME!!!!! iT WAS PROBABLY ELIZABETH!!!!!

I'm sorry...

*gasp*

It was Lizz????!!!

Noooo way!!!

I thought she liked Creed...

<-----has once again brought another U2 fan into this world
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

Phuzzie and Dms are 13 I am 15 we are friends in real life I am one of dms's sisters. And Phuzzie is the biggest Bono Fanatic I know.

------------------
I am stuck in a moment.

Well that's cool but one word of advice.. its not cool to barge in here with all your friends and start posting madly all over the board. And pictures that are insulting.

Your friend Dark Moon is treading shallow water.

Everyone here is very friendly and we welcome everyone, but I've received complaints already so I'm just letting you know.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Well that's cool but one word of advice.. its not cool to barge in here with all your friends and start posting madly all over the board. And pictures that are insulting.

Your friend Dark Moon is treading shallow water.

Everyone here is very friendly and we welcome everyone, but I've received complaints already so I'm just letting you know.

DMS is a really strange person...I dunno why.

I'll order her to stop that now...even I find the pictures and such really insulting...(sorry 'bout that, Emily, but it's true)

As for her sister Elinor...she's innocent.

Sorry 'bout that, Sicy.

--------
*BB*

The sane one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom